Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Shaman: hidden artifact appearances thread

Post a screen shot of your lovely hidden artifact skin if you get it!

EDIT: Adding information on each artifact hidden appearance. Please let me know if anything needs to be corrected and/or updated!

**These items will drop no matter what specialization or loot preference you have (ex. if you are running Eye of Azshara as Elemental and have an Enhance loot preference you can still get the Resto hidden appearance)**

Resto:
    • Item: Coil of the Drowned Queen
    • Location: drops from Eye of Azshara on any difficulty. Confirmed to have dropped from Warlord Parjesh and Lady Hatcoil.
    • Hidden Effect: supposed to have a watery animation after you are idle for a "while". This is apparently bugged and not working as of 9/25/2016.

Elemental:
    • Item: Lost Codex of the Amani
    • Location: drops from rare mobs in the Dalaran Sewers after you have reached Artifact Knowledge level 4.
    • Hidden Effect: Some water and air elementals in Stormheim are friendly while you have this weapon equipped.

Enhancement:
    • Item: The Warmace of Shirvallah
    • Location: drops from various world bosses in the Broken Isles. EDIT: on 11/3/2016 it was hotfixed to be a 100% drop chance from Flotsam. Unsure if this applies to every water themed world boss.
    • Hidden Effect: currently unknown.

Screenshots and other details of each hidden appearance can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...tential#shaman

Once you have the hidden appearance, you can use this macro to track your progress on unlocking the other color variants:

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Last edited by Regalbeast; 2016-11-08 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The typhoon one looks really cool for enhance. I really want it.

Deleted
    I have the restoration hidden appearance which I got from my first Mythic Eye. Still don't have the Elemental one yet despite spending 3-6 hours a day (at least) in the sewers farming rares =/ Pretty sure that thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I have the restoration hidden appearance which I got from my first Mythic Eye. Still don't have the Elemental one yet despite spending 3-6 hours a day (at least) in the sewers farming rares =/ Pretty sure that thing doesn't exist.

Your FIRST one?

Some people have all the RNG....

Deleted
    tried to get the elemental one by killing rares in the dalaran sewers. I am now the proud owner of the ratstallion mount.......no hidden appearance though

Deleted
    I did Eye on heroic for the first time a couple of days ago, and the Resto appearance dropped for me, same as Rewn so I guess a screenshot isn't really needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Your FIRST one?

Some people have all the RNG....
    All a matter of opinion I guess I will probably never play resto and in the mean time, I've gone 30ish+ hours without getting the appearance I actually want. So from my perspective, it's actually incredibly bad RNG XD

I have also been farming Underbelly everyday for a few hours. Nothing so far! There was a blizzard forum post about this.

So far no reports of Underbelly Rares actually dropping the elemental hidden. It may not be in game yet - or the drop location may have changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the resto one a couple days ago for my enhance shammy, will probably start leveling up that artifact because of how cool it looks. I'll get a screenshot soon

Edit:
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-09-08 at 08:00 PM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    I've run Eye of Azshara about 10 times at this point, both Mythics that have been available to us at this point, once while leveling, and 4-5 times in Heroics (I swear the Heroic dungeon finder loves to give me this one every day for my first one).

Still nothing.

It's good thing I dont like Eles alternate else I'd be stuck grinding rares in the sewers and nuked into oblivion every 5 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I've run Eye of Azshara about 10 times at this point, both Mythics that have been available to us at this point, once while leveling, and 4-5 times in Heroics (I swear the Heroic dungeon finder loves to give me this one every day for my first one).

Still nothing.
    Same, I've done it about 8 times so far. Absolutely nothing

Afaik ele hasn't been found yet so I highly suspect they moved where it's found. i worry that no one is going to go explore for it though....
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Afaik ele hasn't been found yet so I highly suspect they moved where it's found. i worry that no one is going to go explore for it though....
    They're found by chance and not exploring though.

Deleted
    the resto hidden, is it farmable on the island aswell as the instance ? or is it instance only ?
    Last edited by mmocaefec169f9; 2016-09-09 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post
    They're found by chance and not exploring though.
    I've only killed about ten rares in the Underbelly but if they did move it hopefully someone will stumbled upon it sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
    I've only killed about ten rares in the Underbelly but if they did move it hopefully someone will stumbled upon it sooner rather than later.
    Looking at comments elsewhere like wowhead on it and mut rogue appearance (same place on beta) people have farmed for hours upon hours and no one has seen it. So I personally wouldn't farm intil it's confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Been farming every day with no luck

Resto one can be farmed on normal dificult???

Anyone found the Enhancement hidden one?