Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Pre raid trinkets.

Currently the pure stat ones from world quests look pretty good if you have haste / crit on them. right now i have one 850 and one 835 both with crit on them.

I also have a 830 memento of the angerboda and i was wondering if its worth it to swap with the 835 one.

World quest trinket
    1073 Str
    882 critical strike

Memento 830:
    3978 proc from its ability
    1023 str

Quote Originally Posted by caramiowow View Post
    Currently the pure stat ones from world quests look pretty good if you have haste / crit on them. right now i have one 850 and one 835 both with crit on them.

I also have a 830 memento of the angerboda and i was wondering if its worth it to swap with the 835 one.

World quest trinket
    1073 Str
    882 critical strike

Memento 830:
    3978 proc from its ability
    1023 str
    You would need stat weights then run the math on the value of the proc taking into consideration its CD, the stat stick also then you just use the one with the bigger total.

With the changes they made, there isn't such a big gap between primary and secondary stats like it was before and because of this sockets have also gone up in their value.

I hope someone does the sim behind it then, i really want to see what we should be aiming for.

Memento/chaos talisman are both really good for blood/UH.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Memento/chaos talisman are both really good for blood/UH.
    Have yet to get a 2nd mythic trinket (thanks RNG you're a pal) but the memento I find is decent 4130 iirc for either haste, mastery, or crit and sometimes all 3 can be up.

I've never gotten all three but the item seems to ignore the laws of ICD and doens't have one at all. I get 2 of the procs up at once 24/7 and then 2s later get 2 up again, really strong trinket.

Deleted
    isnt horn of valor best?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inta View Post
    isnt horn of valor best?
    On longer fights you cant cd stack it with UH, as it does not line up well. This devaluates it in my opinion, but on short Fights it Will still be super Powerful.

Hunger of the pack + chaos talisman sounds pretty damn good to me. I have neither of those trinkets because my mythic dung rng is super bad right now... Been getting a shit ton of relics and vers + mastery gear with NO trinket drops at all. My world quest for the hunger trinket also bugged out and it gave me blood relic I can't even use yet instead..

I have 840 for spiked counter weight and hunger of the pack, seems like a decent combo

I was fortunate enough to get an 850 Spiked Counterweight and an 850 Hunger of the Pack, so I'm in pretty good shape.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

This is for asking about the Alchy Stone.
    Very good, I think it's 3rd best for UH pre-raid trinkets.

How is the darkmoon fair trinket for unholy ? According the stat it should be good, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    how is the alchemist stone (850 version)?
    Remember that in Legion it requires Alchemy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagge View Post
    Remember that in Legion it requires Alchemy to use.
    I'm an alchemist. I'm pretty happy with it so far actually.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus67 View Post
    How is the darkmoon fair trinket for unholy ? According the stat it should be good, no ?
    It's 2nd best for unholy (pre-raid) I believe. I can't access the document at work I used to reference this, but, it's somewhere here in the posting. So far that dominion deck is just too expensive on my server for me to pick it up and try it. 300k - I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzzy View Post
    It's 2nd best for unholy (pre-raid) I believe. I can't access the document at work I used to reference this, but, it's somewhere here in the posting. So far that dominion deck is just too expensive on my server for me to pick it up and try it. 300k - I think not.
    and that is not even counting the obliterum cost to upgrade it to 850.

How are people not swimming in gold from WoD, 300k is extremely overpriced (got mine for 120k) and even then it should be a drop in the bucket to acquire....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    How are people not swimming in gold from WoD, 300k is extremely overpriced (got mine for 120k) and even then it should be a drop in the bucket to acquire....
    people coming back to game who skipped all or most of wod, new players , people who dint have alts, dint do much of garrison? or theyve already spent most of their gold now in legion.