Which will be stronger for the first raid? Demo/Destro?

Never played another spec/class, experimenting for the first time. Which one will on average be the stronger of the two?

Destro, because havoc and shadowburn.

Don't bother as demo or affliction, you're wasting your time and the raids with those garbage specs.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Destro, because havoc and shadowburn.

Don't bother as demo or affliction, you're wasting your time and the raids with those garbage specs.
    Demo will have a Spot on ST fights like Nythrenda and Ursoc.

Both.

Destro's likely going to matter more, but they compliment each other by being good at what the other isn't and between they two they pretty much cover all your bases. If you had to force yourself into 1 spec, it'd be destro but I'd highly recommend maintaining at least those two. Realistically we're going to be maintaining all 3 and nothing is going to be different vs previous xpacs unless they dramatically change something in their usual tuning pass that happens once raids start.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Right now I have 17 pts in aff, 13 in the other 2. I started down the affliction path as I've found its the easiest to execute with the amount of movement mechanics I've seen in dungeons. That and I just enjoy it the most. I'm just hoping that by putting more points in affliction I'm not throwing good money after bad...I figure once I hit the next large point jump I will have to diversify.