Hello fellow monks,

I really enjoy my monk since Legion again, all of the specs. Fistweaving is back and very enjoyable in its current form and not forced to anyone thanks to the talent system. But just one thing is upsetting me in regards to MW talent system, especially the PVP one. Indeed, in this tree there is a talent that I would love to see implemented in a way for PVE : Way Of The Crane

My suggestion would be to make Summon Jade Serpent Statue baseline again and replace it with the newly PVE tweaked version of Way Of The Crane. For the tweaked version I would propose to get rid of the CC immunity, keep the damage boost and if necessary introduce a longer cooldown to align it with a talent such as Ancestral Guidance from the shaman. I would also change its condition for the healing from 3 nearby targets to targets affected by Renewing Mist, getting back this feeling of both eminence and uplift mechanics in one single talent for the nostalgic monks.

For sure it would not really cover anything we could not do right now, we can fistweave, we have good AOE healing and overall a good kit. But what if we could just add an additional flavour to this already well designed spec ?

What do you think ?