Poll: Will you buy the iPhone 7?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Will you buy the iPhone 7?

Hey guys,

I'm so excited for the iPhone 7! I have the upgrade program and will be upgrading to the iPhone 7 plus in jet black.

Fuck no, Droid4lyfe, cuh.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    if it doesnt have 3.5mm audiojack, no, I wont.

I should, then I will take my drill and put a 3.5mm hole into it and sell it to a fanboy saying it's an exclusive rare model with a headphone jack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I'm more interested in the photo taking aspect than anything else - but this is coming from someone who buys ALL smartphones for each person who gets what they need for business. If someone in the business will be more productive with a Nexus, or iP7/+, Galaxy S7 - I'll buy whatever it takes. Money this small makes no difference when it makes people smile, and makes people more productive. Buy what you want, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone - doesn't matter

10+ Year Old Account
    I most definitely will.. I'm paying monthly for my iPhone now through verizon anyway. Haven't decided what color.

I don't quite understand the big deal about the 3.5mm.. all of my music is streamed via bluetooth to my car, and wireless speaker in the shower. I get that people use it for other stuff aside from music - example: paypal or square credit card payments... but still.

I just got a Galaxy S7 so...no...

No. It lacks a lot of features other phones have. Considering Apple is holding up for a design change till the iPhone 8 in 2017. If you have a 6 or 6s there is really no reason to get the 7. The fact that they are skipping the 7s and going straight to 8 next year should tell you something.

Deleted
    Yes, pre-ordering tomorrow, which is the first possible date.

I stay with the brand because I can use the OS blindly and find alternatives very annoying. I am a heavy phone user btw, mostly for business.

Just got a 6s like 4 months ago so nah. I'm a pretty late adopter with new technology, and I've never really seen the appeal of having a new iphone right when it comes out since there aren't any revolutionary new features on the vast majority of them. Also I'm not a total consumer whore.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    I'm one of those people who uses both the charger and 3.5mm jack at the same time. I sleep while listening to music or ambient noise from my phone. With only a 5hr life on the wireless headphones, there's no way that I can sleep without having hard-wired headphones plugged in. That means I would have to make sure my phone is fully charged before I went to bed, which rarely happens. That and I'm pretty content with my S6. Haven't found any need to upgrade to the S7, much less a different phone with a different app store that doesn't have all my purchases.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just bought 2 Oneplus 3s for the wife and I. Couldn't be happier with it. The iphones hasn't been particularly tempting for several years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

I need the audio jack for my truck, so no.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Nope. iPhone isn't any better than most Android phones, and I can get those for cheaper. Because there are multiple vendors, I can also get supplemental things for than iPhone equivalents.

Even if I was using iPhones, I would dropping them at this point. Apple can spin it all they want, but the reality is that the headphone jack removal is nothing more than a cash grab...where possible, I always drop corporations that go that far into greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Galaxy s5 still works perfectly so no

Naw, not a fan of iOS and they're too expensive for my liking.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need another thread for the Apple fanboys and the android fanboys to sling shit at each other?

As rabid as Apple fans are, android fans are just as rabid at pointing out everything they hate.

Both are annoying as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because i don't like to feel a brick inside my pants, and since i already have a large tube in the area... well, you know xD.

Still using one of these...

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    I read, in a today's newspaper, that it comes with an included adaptor for it.

No, I bought a ZTE Blade D for $100 so I could play pokemon go, and that's my allocated phone upgrading moneys spent for the year, which is a $100 increase upon prior years.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

There is absolutely no reason to use any Apple products unless you're tech-illiterate or if it's just an accessory to fuel your vanity.