How do you appeal an infraction

Sorry, let me clarified, I don't know where to appeal one, never appealed it in the first place. I don't see how you do it, i know you can do it if you get one that leads to a a ban but what about the ones that are not bans?

Lets say you get 4 infractions those total 4 add up to a ban, but the first one was done wrong but the last 3 you deserved but had the first one not been wrongly handed out then you wouldn't be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends:

If you appealed the ban, you can't appeal the infractions that led up to the ban. If you've never appealed the ban or the infractions, sending a message to any global moderator asking to appeal and stating your case is all that is needed. On our end we create a thread for the team to vote in (the moderator who issued the infraction cannot vote), and in a day or two respond with either a reversal or a keep. You can appeal any un-appealed infraction at any time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you appealed the ban, you can't appeal the infractions that led up to the ban.
    I just want to clarify on this one point: this is because as part of the ban appeal process, any infractions that contributed ban are already discussed by the mod team. So the reason you can't appeal those is because you can't appeal things multiple times.

I just wanted to clarify that so people didn't think becoming banned means infractions suddenly become un-appealable or something.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |