Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ns View Post
    Edit: If you are having problems with the big arcane dudes, always enrage your withered! If you cant kill it before they explode, save the stun totem for the last 20% so it gets interupted, since thats the only way to cancel it. But when you have 15+ withered enraged they really go down fast. I think a lot of people arent using the enrage button enough. Dont have it on for too long though, othervise you end up chasing the withered who are about to get lost a lot.
    FYI knockbacks work to interrupt the suicide explosion too, elemental has thunderstorm and enhance has sundering as a 90 talent.

Anyone have any recommendations for clearing out the Room From Hell™ (door requires 2 berserkers) at the start? I haven't done it yet, but my Prot Warrior buddy ran in and lost 17 of his withered to all the Arcane mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    These are all the chests you can get:
    http://imgur.com/a/zEwRK
    Are chests one time collectable?

I wonder if it's worth taking the Rainfall talent for this as enhancement, to help your army out? I keep losing withered along the way (started with 10 today, only had about 4 left when I got to the Dro guy, who I apparently pulled by accident).

The above tip of pulling as a wolf is a nice one.

You can't heal withered, so no. To expand on this, you can heal them but then their hp will quickly decay and return to what it was before the heal. It would be too easy if you could heal them, probably !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    You can't heal withered, so no. To expand on this, you can heal them but then their hp will quickly decay and return to what it was before the heal. It would be too easy if you could heal them, probably !
    Yeah I learned this the hard way spamming rainfall the first few runs I did and being frustrated that they kept dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    But it is still worth it to heal them - you can outheal the dot from rock spiders, this way the net result is that they will not have lost any hp from the dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Are chests one time collectable?
    Yes. 10 chars.

I've cleared it as enh with ~40 withered remaining... No real class-specific tips, just skip as much fighting as you can while collecting withered. Once you have ~30, everything dies basically instantly and the rest becomes a cake walk. I usually only kill one boss, which is the night elf dude and sometimes not even that before I have 30 withered... Class doesn't really matter in this mission, it's all about amassing an army of withered. With 40+ You'll be doing 2 million+ dps so the bosses that have 25m - 40m hp die in 12 - 25 seconds. Things a joke really.