Horde [H] Hyjal <Enthalpy> Recruiting Motivated Raiders (multiple groups)

<Enthalpy> is a fast growing guild led by experienced players who are excited to build something strong through Legion.

Our guild is composed of 3 Main teams that allow players to stay active within the guild regardless of content & skill level. Whether you're into PvP, competitive raid progression, or a more casual approach to raiding, you can find your niche while enjoying the social aspect of the game with us. The focus o this thread will be our late night raid group Infusion and our pvp group Flux.

Infusion - This is the late night group who raid Tuesday & Thursday from 9PM - 12AM PST. The newest raid team starting in Legion, Infusion is still seeking experienced raiders of all classes/specs who can only commit to a casual schedule. Currently the goal for Infusion is to establish a regular core doing Heroic raiding and possibly moving to Mythic raiding if there is interest.

Current Needs (9/16/16):
    Ranged: Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, Mage
    Melee: 1 strong melee dps with tank offspec (DK, Paladin, War)

Flux - For those who want to taste a little blood here and there, Team flux may help suppress that craving. This team will gather 2-3 times a week (Times TBD) to form RBGs in order to achieve a guild rating of 2100. We will have sub groups within this group who will rank for Arenas and also teach those who are willing to put the time in to PvP competitively. Currently recruiting all classes while we wait for Season to begin.

If you are looking to do it all, come join us. Reach out to us in game or add us using the Btag's below so we can discuss our interests. Best of luck in your search and we hope to see you here.

-Magicmike (GM) Btag: Dex#1427

-Unholypants (Ignite Raid Leader)

-Raycepticon

-Rewki (Flux RBG Leader)

-Grievër (Infusion Raid Leader) Btag:cerealKiller#1606
    Last edited by VibeRaider; 2016-09-16 at 06:54 PM. Reason: updated recruitment needs

We have a few spots remaining for our late night raid group. Join us in preparation for EN today! Please reach out to the listed officers with any questions. I will be online most of this weekend

Hi there,

I'd be interested in joining the Infusion team if you still have any openings. I've been looking for a casual-ish raid guild who runs in PST for the last week with little success. I've mained a Warrior since vanilla, however I haven't been a huge fan of the RNG Arms spec and with Fury completely non-viable, I leveled up a havoc DH which I have been having a blast with (just like everyone else apparently!). With that being said, I'd be willing to play either or. I'm also working on an Enhance Shaman that I want to catch up with just to leave more options open for the guild search.

Let me know if you're interested. Willing to realm transfer as well.

Edit: Forgot to throw in ilvl: H-DH: 839, Arms War: 837 currently

Thanks!
    Daed
    Arcanine#1937
    Last edited by Daedred; 2016-09-21 at 05:26 PM.