Outlaw - Greed Proc visibility

Is the greed proc only visible to the rogue that proced it?

Read somewhere that sins bag of tricks was visible to other players.

Ive asked my friends and they havent seen me blue fart of death.

also, do we know the proc chance of greed?

Ohhh Thats what that weird blue explosion is? Kind of reminded me of the ring proc from WoD, but slightly different. I thought it was some spell that a monster was casting with a 'detonate' ability. Since I moved zones before seeing it for the first time, I didn't question it.

Well, I haven't really seen many other Outlaws out in the Wild the last couple days honestly--so not sure about that. But thanks for the headsup on wtf that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

no problem, also whenever it hits an enemy, a blue ball floats from them into you (representing the healing aspect)

Cool I'll keep an eye out for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Ohhh Thats what that weird blue explosion is? Kind of reminded me of the ring proc from WoD, but slightly different. I thought it was some spell that a monster was casting with a 'detonate' ability. Since I moved zones before seeing it for the first time, I didn't question it.

Well, I haven't really seen many other Outlaws out in the Wild the last couple days honestly--so not sure about that. But thanks for the headsup on wtf that was.
    I made a dumb little weakaura to show a message on screen when Greed procs just so I could get a feel for how often it goes off. Might be worth doing the same if you wanted to know when it goes off without missing the animation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfzerg View Post
    I made a dumb little weakaura to show a message on screen when Greed procs just so I could get a feel for how often it goes off. Might be worth doing the same if you wanted to know when it goes off without missing the animation.
    According to wowhead it's just a flat 35 % chance. I don't use a weakaura for it because the effect is pretty visible and loud enough for me.