Thread: [TV] Atlanta

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up [TV] Atlanta

Atlanta is an American comedy-drama television series created by and starring Donald Glover. The series is about two cousins navigating their way in the Atlanta rap scene in an effort to improve their lives and the lives of their families. FX ordered the pilot to a 10-episode season in October 2015.[2] The series premiered on September 6, 2016.[3]

Watched the first 2 episodes (linked above, FX is streaming them for free. Loves it, will definitely watch the entire season. Hopefully it does well, FX is a good network for shows that might not draw the mainstream demographic. Paper Boi's friend, Darius, steals the show for sure.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I am as impressed with this show as I am Donalds music.

Very.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I really liked those first 2 episodes. Donald Glover is great, I loved the guy who plays Darius as Snoop in the NWA movie and Darius is entertaining as hell here. The writing so far has been really on point, I'm looking forward to seeing where this season takes us.