OmniCC not working? Alternative?

Is anyone else having problems with OmniCC for Demon Hunter? I also tried TullaCC, but it only works for action bars 1 and 2. What is going on?

It works fine on my demon hunter. Might have to just uninstall with settings removed.

You do know that you can display spell CD with the default UI right? Unlesss that's not what you mean...

Quote Originally Posted by sharkk121 View Post
    You do know that you can display spell CD with the default UI right? Unlesss that's not what you mean...
    I didn't know that. Does that mean omniscient is obsolete?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I didn't know that. Does that mean omniscient is obsolete?
    OmniCC is not obsolete. It provides far more options than the on/off of Blizzard's cooldown text. The addon works fine, try deleting it and its settings, then reinstall the folder. If it still doesn't work, then there's a conflict with another addon. Are you using an action bar addon?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    OmniCC is not obsolete. It provides far more options than the on/off of Blizzard's cooldown text. The addon works fine, try deleting it and its settings, then reinstall the folder. If it still doesn't work, then there's a conflict with another addon. Are you using an action bar addon?
    I am using bartender

OmniCC is working just fine for me, and I am using Bartender 4 as well.

Ok, I figured it out. It only works on Bars that are NOT scaled below 0.6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Ok, I figured it out. It only works on Bars that are NOT scaled below 0.6%.
    Ah, I see. If you still want your bars scaled down that far, there is a slider in OmniCC's settings that prevents cooldown text from showing up on things below a size limit. I can't remember the name of the slider, but you should be able to slowly lower that slider until cooldown text appears on the small bars. Use a Hearthstone or something with a long cooldown and place it on that bar.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet