What did you think of the Campaign? (spoilers)

Now that a fair number of people are finishing their campaign, what did you think of it?

Honestly, I didn't expect much from it, and was still rather let down. The whole ending just felt like a glorified world quest. We go to a random legion world to save Hodir who we have no connection to, and end up having our big bad boss being a random Eredar wearing the same robes as 90% of all female Eredar casters. There was no sense of danger, dread, or anything memorable involved. Honestly, it was depressing. Especially since I was doing it at the exact same time that a friend of mine was doing the Druid one, and were giving a play by play, and the Druid one was just so much better, full of rich lore and well known names.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The chain and the scenarios both are nowhere near as good as the Rogue, Death Knight, or Demon Hunter campaigns. Can't speak for all the others yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're all terrible. The entire thing is just a rescue mission. The last actual mission is so short and uninspired.

Deleted
    To short, and boring. As a dk and warlock you rebuild your order by doing epic quests to find replacements or trick and capture demon Lords to serve you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like a lot of things about my warrior this expansion. The order hall campaign was not one of them.

While it was somewhat cool to go back to Ulduar and see what Thorim and Hodir have been up to in the interim, I don't have a massive connection to them beyond that and there wasn't really much to the story or anything particularly major lore-wise that will be memorable. The scenario itself was also very short and easy and we didn't meet any interesting or major bad guys either.

One of the weakest campaigns of the ones I've seen.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

After these 3 way too long missions the final quest was really.... Boring. I expected more. But overall the lore for warriors in legion is a bit boring to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    After these 3 way too long missions the final quest was really.... Boring. I expected more. But overall the lore for warriors in legion is a bit boring to me.
    It started out okay... get hyped up at the portal, go through with your Valajar army to take on the Legion... heroic leap through the sky to take down bat riders and then... Oh we just kill some unknown random NPC boss mob with next-to-no mechanics and Hodir is saved. The End.

No twist, no cool warrior-specific boss mechanics, no recognisable villains or cool cameos. Meh. Could have done so much more with that!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!