10+ Year Old Account

Legion Updated Raid Planner

So right now I am apart of a very large guild with many raid teams. We are presently using Google Docs to organize said teams. Does anyone know of a web tool that has been updated for Legion that we can use to help with raid composition and planning? Even if it can't pull information from armory right now (due to armory being mostly broken still) it would useful to find one that we can put players in and see compositions and such. I could of sworn a few weeks back I saw one linked on the wow subreddit but can't for the life of me find it again.

Thanks folks.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I contacted the owner/operator of http://guildaudit.com if he was going to update it for Legion and he said yes. So I guess just bookmark it and keep an eye on it for when it updates.

Though since it does armory scans, it'll be useless as long as Blizzard is slow to get the armory updated.