Order hall Bodyguards mount (spoilers)

So just a thing. Why does Venessa Vancleef ride a turtle? her flying mount is a red pheonix variation. The sea turtle seems out of place.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-09-09 at 03:55 PM.

I think it's cute to see her zipping around on that thing

Akama rides a wolf. It's pretty basic, but at least it's not an elekk block my view all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Whats the spoiler? And this is a mount you can get from garrison fishing even. Nothing new to it.
    For those few rogues who havent started legion yet but still read the forums, they get to experience her return. It doesnt inconvenience you in any manner, so...

As for the rest of your post. its neither here nor there. I'am talking about why, thematically, that character in particular would be riding a sea turtle of all things.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-09-09 at 05:37 PM.

I don't know but I love it because of an in joke in my rp guild.

Maybe she likes turtles? I dont think there's a special reason for it.

Because everyone knows you go at a slower speed while stealthed. And she was hiding in stealth so long after her "death" that riding anything else makes her sick because its too fast.

Dude its not a spoiler that a follower is riding a turtle that exists in game. Stop taking things so seriously.

P.S. Her armor is cloth does it bother you also? Or did I spoil the fantasy for someone who will start Legion tomorrow? >.<

Some things don't have to mean anything you know. They just exist this way.
    I dont know what tone you are assuming, but iam not taking it seriously at all. Like i said, the spoiler is not a big inconvenience, so theres no issue. The spoiler is for those rogues who havent started legion and dont know the char is alive. No issues about the clothing, since thats what she's always worn. Leather pieces with a tabard. Why does this bother you so much to keep posting about it and come up with retorts? It takes away nothing. Its a non issue. Let it go.

You seem to consistently post stuff that is neither here nor there. Like what i say is supposed to mean what you want it to rather than what Iam actually saying. Its not about her riding a turtle having to mean anything. I'am saying its odd she got a turtle as its a rather illfit for her aesthetics, especially since her flying mount seems to been chosen with the intention of it fitting her aesthetics. Its like saurfang riding a crane mount.

But when i say this, iam not saying it in a tone or manner akin to "oh my god this is the end of the world, everything is ruined forever."
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-09-09 at 08:35 PM.

She lived on the ship for some time.

You had to write an entire essay didn't you? You are once again making something out of nothing. So she is riding a turtle. Ye man write a book about it and discuss your theory.

She had to ride something. They probably gave her a turtle so she doesn't look so good that all the nerds would pick her as companion and not anyone else. This is as valid an explanation as any.

And go learn what a spoiler is. Entire wowhead and youtube out there but you are hiding the name because omg spoiler shes riding a turtle >.<
    Why is this such an issue for you? You're the one constantly trying to instigate an argument for no solid reason. I had to write paragraphs because you seemed too thick to understand but now i realize you're just adamant on repeating yourself with statements i already responded to or clarified. Find somewhere else to feed your ego.

You keep trying to play my words off as me thinking this is a big issue, now its phrases like "man write a book about it" and coming up with ridiculous stuff like "they put her on a turtle mount because nerds". You reek of a superiority complex. Your statements consist of you responding to your own statements rather than what I'am actually saying or have said. Who does that?

let it go. Stop subverting the discussion at hand. This is not a topic discussing a major issue, its just about a minor matter about follower aesthetics. Why is this so hard to understand for you?

You keep repeating that "its not a spoiler that she's riding a turtle" bit which is odd as heck because i didn't spoil the turtle riding and i have already said the spoiler is about rogues getting a formerly (thought as) deceased character as a champion. Literally nothing is lost by it being in a spoiler, you are inconvenienced in no manner, but you keep coming back.

No one has issues here aside from the weak one you keep imagining or trying to instigate. Its a light topic, not a game breaking agenda.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-09-10 at 12:10 PM.

No need for personal fighting. Keep the tones down.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

it would actually be a nice touch if they rode one of your mounts. like a random one perhaps from your 'summon fave mount' selection.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

7+ Year Old Account
    I was a bit surprised the first time but I really like it ... It's a bit goofy but very cool at the same time XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    For those few rogues who havent started legion yet but still read the forums, they get to experience her return. It doesnt inconvenience you in any manner, so...

As for the rest of your post. its neither here nor there. I'am talking about why, thematically, that character in particular would be riding a sea turtle of all things.
    maybe because she likes the sea? the a turtle is the closest thing she can get to her old freind cookie :"(

Thats 1

So you attack me using "You you YoU YOU youuuuuuuu" in most of your sentences and overall TWELVE times on a light topic and not a game breaking agenda regarding follower aesthetics. I think you might have a problem mate. I mean what kind of person would resort to such a pathetically disproportionate attack over such a simple matter. Seriously mate find someone to help you.

Oh and on topic: There is NO spoiler and she is NOT wearing leathers. And the turtle doesn't mean anything. Not everything has to mean anything. Not everything was made for you to write novels regarding "What does it mean". Even double rainbow didn't mean anything. Its just nature. No further meaning. Get it?
    Your argument about me being disproportionate to the light topic holds no weight.The "light topic" is about the ill fit between Npc and mount, my previous post was addressing your frustratingly odd posts directly. Two different matters. You don't seem to bother actually addressing anything i have said but circle around them with fallacies and proceed to repeat yourself.

The clothing was never on topic btw. I already addressed this. She is wearing leather items (shoulder, boots, belt, gloves) and a tabard. They are popular leather drops for rogues in the game. You brought it up as an imaginary issue to me, not even as a discussion whether its leather or not so wHy are you arguing the point like this or at all?

I don't think anything was made for me to write novels about and neither have I written any novels about the actual topic, my long responses have been only to your needless arguing about something i am not actually doing but which you keep insisting as such. You are making stuff up about my side of the conversation to argue against.

All i'm saying is its odd she got a turtle that does not fit her aesthetics when her flying mount does in fact fit (the flying orb WQ's makes her mount her pheonix).

It is not about the turtle meaning anything, it never was except in your imagination. You came to the topic and instigated this arguement. I have been trying to get you to stop but you insist on circle jerking.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    maybe because she likes the sea? the a turtle is the closest thing she can get to her old freind cookie :"(
    I was checking the bodyguard champions of other order halls.

Zabra Hexx for shadow priests for example got a raptor. Chen rides a pandaren dragon turtle.

Can't check their flying mounts since they only ever appear when you "engage flight" on your own char, which is impossible outside of mounting when you do the flying orb world quests for the kirin tor.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-09-10 at 03:14 PM.

Ok this ends now. Closed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.