Leash ranges increased?

Seems like ever since 7.0, mob leash ranges have been at least doubled. Things will chase me for like 200 yards before finally resetting.

Am I just imagining things, or has the leash range gotten a huge increase?

I haven't noticed any changes.

I'm fine with it if it did double. I'd rather the mechanic would work how far you are away from them rather than only how far from where you grabbed aggro. Sure have a leash range from aggro point, but I don't want to be in combat when it takes me 10 seconds to wait for them to get to me.

I have the similar feeling, Broken Isles seem to hold the highest concentration of tryhard mobs I've ever seen. Worst, there are some that will simply chase you till the end (yes, I'm talking to you, you stupid mist nightmare things in northern Val'sharrah).

It's a bit annoying sometimes, I end up poping all my cd and destroy them, it's faster than waiting for the aggro reset.

Deleted
    It's a bit annoying at times while herbing. Everything is level 110, so avoiding aggro isn't really possible. As a caster, I have to run my whole rotation on that mob to get rid of it, while on melee I just destroy them with one hit (hello windlord).

What really pisses me off though is that sheeped mobs are put into combat again, like before cata. Do other ccs also do that again?

Tin foil hat time!

The more deadly mobs in Legion were designed to make the Night Elf race more appealing as their population has been plummeting in recent years. :^)