Poll: Remove Hati's lightning upon using Essence Swapper.

Remove Hati's lightning graphic upon using Essence Swapper.

Kinda feel like the whole point of the Essence Swapper is to make Hati's appearance that of a normal pet/beast.

I'm assuming it is the Stormbound Buff that applies this graphic. Is this intended?

Thoughts?

I think it adds a cool effect to some pets (for example the new mech pets), so I'd just like to have the option to turn it off if I want to. Some random bear with lightning on it doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorahn View Post
    I think it adds a cool effect to some pets (for example the new mech pets), so I'd just like to have the option to turn it off if I want to. Some random bear with lightning on it doesn't make much sense.
    It kinda does when you consider you are changing Hati's appearance not Hati's nature so still being charged makes perfect sense.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    I find it really annoying. I do not like having two different pets, even now when I use the item to make em look the same one has a silly lightning-thingy going on. Boo...

Remove the huge ass demon that people are turning Hati into. It is extremely obtrusive and as big as some bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Remove the huge ass demon that people are turning Hati into. It is extremely obtrusive and as big as some bosses.
    This .. it is very annoying

Deleted
    This would annoy me. Leave the lightning.

I found a really easy way to do this, and that's by switching specs and not playing BM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be removed, it looks shit on my Iron Horde Wolf.

I wish people would stop whining about Hati. Play a different spec if you hate him so much.

People whined about the model being old. Blizz updated it.

People whined about being stuck with a wolf. Blizzard gave Essence Swapper.

Now people like me want Hati back & can't get him back because the complainers never pointed out in the articles that Essence Swapper should have a no returns warning label on it. Meanwhile there's stupid demons running around as Hati because THAT makes total sense! /end sarcasm