Thread: NPC Marriage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Myself obviously.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Bruto, the follower from the Laughing Skull Orcs. Shame he didn't come with us to Azeroth. He's pretty much the only thing I miss from Warlords of Draenor.
    I made a monk so i could mimic him, only i cant use my laughing skull mask since i got it on another character, tempted to go through the whole process again *shudders*

Wouldn't be an issue for me as long as major characters aren't on the table, since that would impact lore or feel really fuckin' disjointed and FUBAR the main quest-lines involving the characters...

my demon hunter, maybe kor'vas. if she's not hot for illidan. she's got the most badass voice of all the female characters in the game. she just sounds like one tough lady.

on my druid, i'd pick thisalee crow. she's perfect.

my mage would maybe go for kallistia starlance, her excitable personality and fire balls are amazing.

my forsaken priestess would go for dread-rider cullen, because she is awesome. another great voice.

hmmm... my warrior would maybe get commander shadowsong, he's so nice. i found everything about him so attractive.

the others, idk. it's a lot to think about. i have a lot of characters.

Lightbulb Why would this be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    In B4 the LBGTABCDEFG... Crowd wanting the same thing.

Nah, just nah. Go Play Sims if you want that kind of stuff :3

And you'd have a problem with this....why?

I think I already know the reason, but please, elaborate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Hate to break the news to you, liadrin fancies lor'themar, and vice versa
    So what

Not only am I a better archer than he is, I'm also the dude who is best buds with celebrities like Khadgar. Halduron is hanging at my pad, and I've already been hitting it up with Veressa. At this point I bet I could stage a coup and kick him out of Silvermoon leadership.

Sorry Lor'themar, you're a cool guy but I'm taking your girl and Silvermoon

I'm surprised nobody even mentioned the best, namely Pet rock.

He is disappointed.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Nice! basic camp fire is frikkin HOT yo!
    Ill have you know that my husband ( I think it's a he, it burns my hands too much to check) ran for warchief, and came in second thanks to a rigged system. Crooked Sylvanas somehow won even though she was caught by the Gob Squad emptying her engineering mailbox, and not using the state-issued Orgrimmar mailboxes as well.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-09-10 at 02:53 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Marriage to a major character would effectively ruin the story.

7+ Year Old Account
    the twin eredars...

cause well... look at em, and their 2 champions in 1 ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Thrall and Aggra were married in the Firelands patch of Catacylsm. Vereesa's husband, Ronin, was killed during the Landfall patch of Mists of Pandaria. There are some instances where Blizzard has been making the story "more personal."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Marriage to a major character would effectively ruin the story.
    Unlike a million Paladins running around with the Ashbringer, because that is perfectly fine...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Vereesa's husband, Ronin, was killed during the Landfall patch of Mists of Pandaria.

And there was much rejoicing, and they feasted on orangutans, and fruit-bats, and breakfast cereals.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Already done man. My human rogue, scissors with Vanessa VanCleef. We even have matching mog.
    Must be using it as RP, pretty sure she wears cloth leggings!

Varian, Zul'jin, Ysera, Kadgar were the first names to come to my mind. Guess it's an easier choice than expected.

There was that one panda from the cooking dailies too I guess, she was cool.

Sylvanas for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Brightwing
    just because i like too, puppies, rainbows and dead enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Thrall and Aggra were married in the Firelands patch of Catacylsm. Vereesa's husband, Ronin, was killed during the Landfall patch of Mists of Pandaria. There are some instances where Blizzard has been making the story "more personal."

Unlike a million Paladins running around with the Ashbringer, because that is perfectly fine...
    Never said that though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually I hope Sylvanas lets me marry all her Dark Rangers. I think it's a fitting reward for being the Champion of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been into the marriage aspect in games; however, if I had to go with someone, there is no question on the perfect match. I would choose Lady Sesto - she's my fav waifu.

I've played SWTOR and still play it on occasion. That game has some great storytelling and believe it or not the romance options added to the story line and brought more depth to your own character. Personally I would like to see Blizzard add this to WoW, if Bioware can do great with romance options and adding more to SWTOR's player's characters story I would think that Blizzard could do even better.