Stat weights for Arms warrior (PAWN)

Trying to find the Stat weights for Arms warrior but can't find anything. I know what the priority is i don't know how much of 1 stat i should get or try to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughyboyy View Post
    Trying to find the Stat weights for Arms warrior but can't find anything. I know what the priority is i don't know how much of 1 stat i should get or try to get.
    You'd have to sim yourself with every new piece of gear you get to know that. It's ever changing, not a one size fits all number.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughyboyy View Post
    Haste is always nice, I believe its weight is 0.88, Strength is 1 mastery is 1.33 I believe and crit is 0.66. I dont remember the number on vers. Basically you want mastery, mastery over all, if a piece of gear is 10 ilvls higher but has 500 less mastery, its not an upgrade based on only mastery, so simcraft would be a good way to start.
    Last edited by Melenthria; 2016-09-11 at 12:33 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can't blindly take numbers. Having a huge amount of haste devalues haste so Versitility is way better. Just saying "Mastery > Strength >Haste=>Versitility > Crit shows you the general rule. To get actual stat weights he has to simcraft his character as we have no idea what stats he has. In other words, putting in those numbers you wrote in PAWN will never, ever, ever, ever be better than getting real stat weights based on your character.