40% HP By Healer

..On mount in WSG going to get flag back after rez .. I see a Disc on mount going to our base .. I ignore him .. He turns towards me, DoT and Penance .. By the time I get to other base and dismount 40% of my HP gone ..

This can't be real?

@110

15+ Year Old Account
    Just think of it this way, If it was a warlock you would be dead.

I don't know why it's so hard for them to tune damage and healing around TBC proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I don't know why it's so hard for them to tune damage and healing around TBC proportions.
    Because literally nobody would ever die because every class now has defensive cooldowns, self-heals, and more mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..On mount in WSG going to get flag back after rez .. I see a Disc on mount going to our base .. I ignore him .. He turns towards me, DoT and Penance .. By the time I get to other base and dismount 40% of my HP gone ..

This can't be real?

@110
    Disc is back to how it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Because literally nobody would ever die because every class now has defensive cooldowns, self-heals, and more mobility.
    Which is how they messed the game up in the first place. We don't all need kicks, stuns, and multiple gap closers. Melee shouldn't have a 100% uptime when casters cannot.

Deleted
    Damage in general is through the roof. Casters would be similarly absurd if certain DPS wouldn't completely shut them down. They harped on about the usual "higher HP pools" thing while going ahead and nerfing healing then ignored that the damage is insane compared to the higher Hp pools.

Deleted
    Do you have a screenshot of the damage? In PVP, my Penance (with Castigation) hits for around 240k in total, SW: P for barely 200k in total. If he had the PotDS proc, Penance damage should be 360k, so 560k in total. I still can't see how he got 40% of your HP because even with berserker buff, it doesn't match what you're saying.
    I have item level 847, just for the record. Still not sure if relics actually work in PVP.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Do you have a screenshot of the damage? In PVP, my Penance (with Castigation) hits for around 240k in total, SW: P for barely 200k in total. If he had the PotDS proc, Penance damage should be 360k, so 560k in total. I still can't see how he got 40% of your HP because even with berserker buff, it doesn't match what you're saying.
    I have item level 847, just for the record. Still not sure if relics actually work in PVP.
    Relics only provide ilvl, not the bonus to perks. Either way, your math seems pretty correct if I compare it to my numbers (842 ilvl). OP overexagerated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    This can't be real?
    At least you got something right, because it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Just think of it this way, If it was a warlock you would be dead.
    Nope, because the big hitter Lock dots have cast times and he'd be OOR by then. He'd only have corruption and CoA on him. Corruption is shit and CoA would take a while to do it's effect as it has to ramp up in damage by which time you'll be out of combat and have the OOC self regen out healing the dot.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Attacked a holy priest with my WW monk today on the bridge to tol barad (world PvP setting?), he killed me pretty fast. His trinket alone deleted like 60% of my HP (was some devilsaur thing trinket which caused a strong DoT on me).

My monk is 110 with only half of his artifact unlocked, ilvl 790 and honor lvl 20.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    That is not really true. As a Hunter I have one ability for heal and it has a long CD and only heals 30%. I have one defensive cooldown which has a longer CD than the heal and two mobility, one relies on attacking an enemy and one is on a long CD as well.