Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by discoslice View Post
    **Casting Unstable Affliction as our only soul shard dump isn't fun. Give us something more interesting and fun to do.

**Casting Reap Souls (Artifact power) to get a largely invisible 10% damage boost for x seconds, and doubling traits is not satisfying, especially when compared to our more interesting (and visual) sister Artifact powers.

**Soul Effigy is just as much fun as Pirismatic Shard was for mages (hint, it's gone for them.)

**Our dots are pretty much invisible. Either make the enemy glow green (like being sick) or perhaps have an imp on their shoulder sucking their life out or something.
    It's mindboggling to me why the Lingering Spirits animation wasn't used lol. Anyway, how about one of the gold perks (Wrath of Consumption?) being reworked to have DL/DS build up Reaper Stacks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuux View Post
    My problem with affliction is that it doesn't have much of a high point in the rotation. Doomguard is much less fun of a cooldown than dark soul was, as it is a pure fire-and-forget button that I don't interact with at all. Reap into spam UA just isn't all that enjoyable.

In fact, the artifact ability isn't very fun to use. A buff that is sometimes up, active but gated by a largely uncontrollable soul mechanic? I'd like to see it feel more personally impactful, and more controllable.

What if instead it was a targetless channeled ability that amplified/genesis'd all of your active dots, with a sort of beckoning vortex of 'your soul is mine' visual. Evocation meets genesis, the anti-tranquility. It could have either a traditional cooldown, or a 1-second-per-soul (per shard?) change system with the current soul mechanic.
    That would be cool as hell, but it would have to be worth casting in single target scenarios as well, that's where Affliction struggles the most.

Haunt needs to move to the same tier as Soul Effigy And give it its old effect back. Inthat way, people that likes the throttle can spec for it. And anyone that likes dot management can use Soul Effigy. In this way, people have choices on the playstyle. Haunt just being a nuke doesn't make sense and will always be inferior inthe current tier it is placed on.

And they just really need to remove Agony stacking, problem solved. It is an outdated mechanic, beating a dead horse basically. Same with Doom, that whole ticking after a long time is just not going to work anymore. For quick fixes, Doom can just regularly tick like corruption or something to give it slight flavoring but not having it to ramp up for that long.

They develop new ways for dungeons and raids to work yet spells like Agony and Doom are not getting the adjustments they need to adapt.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 2016-09-14 at 09:33 AM.

I think it's just missing one decent damage CD when you applied all your dots.

It's like Agony, Corruption, UA and then while they are up one more 15 sec nuke then siphon life

Alternate between Haunt and the nuke spell
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Just a brainstorm idea here - What if we had a way to somehow spend a Soul shard to empower Ul'thalesh with souls? Either add a talent that allows us to spend a soul shard for 3-5 Stacks of souls or more easily (as adding a new talent sounds troublesome) add a mechanic that every excess soul shard we generate (above the 5 we can have active) translates into 3-5 souls?