7+ Year Old Account

What class should i reroll to?

Hello,

So i am really fed up with my Elemental Shaman since it feels so weak and squishy.
    What classes are you guys feeling good with? Any suggestions on what to play ?

Difficult question...

Warlock is pretty tanky but does less damage than most atm. If you want great damage and tanky roll a dh tank.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Silly question.

It's what YOU want to play.

Every single person is going to have their own opinion, and it won't make a difference to you.

Play what you want to play, just have a try with them and see what you like.

My personal recommendation, Outlaw Rogue, why? Because i'm been a combat Rogue since the end of BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MannDuo View Post
    Silly question.

It's what YOU want to play.

Every single person is going to have their own opinion, and it won't make a difference to you.

Play what you want to play, just have a try with them and see what you like.

My personal recommendation, Outlaw Rogue, why? Because i'm been a combat Rogue since the end of BC.
    Well i wanna play elemental shaman, but they are horrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just play whatever you enjoy or want to play, Its as simple as that
    everyone has their own opinion on their classes and specs so you should just find out for yourself what you want to play

Personally I have been enjoying my Unholy Deathknight though, Quite fun and engaging to play

I love my Boomkin, very fun to play.
    I to was a Elemental before, disappointing with it.

Leveled a Mage at first, but I enjoyed my Boomie alot more. Also you can have every role if you want to

You're answering wrong, for that type of question in wod answer should be hunter, he's looking for Legion one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Well i wanna play elemental shaman, but they are horrible.
    I would keep playing Ele. I understand the frustration. I lvled a DK first (everything solo content is easymode) then my mage - and I have to work much harder for the same reward.

The good thing about playing ranged is that they are highly preferred in raids - and since so many people are playing ranged, its much easier to get a spot in raids etc.

It depends on what you want to do, doesn't it? I leveled a warlock first, then my rogue, and I'm 99 % sure I'll stick with the rogue (outlaw). I don't care for raids, and hopefully I'll get to do some mythic dungeons where melee are performing better, or so they say. Dungeons, and battlegrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.