Thoughts in inscription?

Last expansion, I spent a lot of time completing my inscribes knowledge of glyphs, and now most are gone. I tried to stay hopeful, but sadly, there really doesn't seem to be much now. Heck, they give us two relic crafts. Which is kind of odd to me since there are more types then that.

I now ask what your thoughts are on this profession.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's fine. Use your brain, it's what it's there for. Thank god for scraping those 400+ glyphs that made the profession difficult or impossible to manage.
    The only "problem" i see with the profession is the lack of a UI element to put the glyphs on, as well as to inform a potential buyer how many exist.
    I know that you click on the spellbook, but the amount of trade queries "where are my glyphs? where do i put them? what glyphs exist for each class" have started to be a lot more (and annoying, at that).

I dropped herbalism at the end of MoP, and during WoD I didn't needed gathering for my main (Inscription/Alchemy), now I'm considering dropping one for Legion and I'm more inclined to ditch Inscription since it seems to have been nerfed into oblivion. I would appreciate any advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

I had ALL glyph receipts in WOD...

So thank you blizz for taking them away :-(

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i feel like they need to give us more usefull things to make... who the hell wants songs/tracks?! i don't even need those runes because im pvp'ing! if we dont get new things soon i'll change
    hei alle sammen <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking "What has happened to this profession?" I used to be able to make all kinds of stuff... useful stuff... staves, off-hands, glyphs etc... now, I can make Darkmoon cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm thinking of dropping it myself. I primarily leveled it on my Monk for the Staves and now that they are gone as well as the Major Glyphs the only thing left are the dark moon cards which don't really look that appealing in legion. The question now is drop it for what? If I knew better things were on the horizon I would keep it but it doesn't look so.