Thread: Stat Weights

Stat Weights

Been looking around everywhere, I cant find stat weights for either frost or unholy. Any1 got any (cept for noxxic that is but from what I heard they arent as reliable a source of info)

Can any1 help me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post

stat priority is there

stat weight is not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    stat priority is there

stat weight is not
    Because stat weights change with your gear.

Run simcraft + the rotation you want for that.

For CS, I'm keeping my haste between 23%-25%, after that i go Mastery>Crit>Vers

I run BS, Epi, CS, SI, and SR.

This is from the DK discord. You can start from here.

Unholy//Castigator//840ilvl (mythic dungeons)
    ( Pawn: v1: "Unholy 7.0 (Castigator//Pre raid [840])": HasteRating=6.62, MasteryRating=5.48, Versatility=6, Strength=8.92, CritRating=6.73 )

10+ Year Old Account
    With stat weights changing constantly depending on your ilvl.. set bonuses.. etc... You won't find your personal stat weights unless you plug yourself into a sim.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGETPARTY View Post
    This is from the DK discord. You can start from here.

Unholy//Castigator//840ilvl (mythic dungeons)
    ( Pawn: v1: "Unholy 7.0 (Castigator//Pre raid [840])": HasteRating=6.62, MasteryRating=5.48, Versatility=6, Strength=8.92, CritRating=6.73 )
    How do I join this DK discord?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, do anyone know about some good theorycrafting sites or something, so I can read up on what talents etc I should go for. Been using the guide on Wowhead so far, seems ok but not more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    How do I join this DK discord?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, do anyone know about some good theorycrafting sites or something, so I can read up on what talents etc I should go for. Been using the guide on Wowhead so far, seems ok but not more than that.

Icy Veins has a list of every major/main class Discord.

Whats funny is I'm 845, just simmed my toon and this is stat weights it gave me. Patchwerk fight. My stats are 21.09%Crit, 19.35%Haste, 47.89%Mastery, 3.46% Vers.

I'm AWS, Epi, Cast, SI, SR

Strength=4.85
    CritRating=3.37
    Versatility=2.91
    HasteRating=2.60
    MasteryRating=2.25

Not going to make another thread so I will revive this. Is there a list with weights above 840? I know the discord has the list up to 840 but I wonder if there is any for above that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    Not going to make another thread so I will revive this. Is there a list with weights above 840? I know the discord has the list up to 840 but I wonder if there is any for above that.
    Need to sim your own toon to get actual weights, that stat weights else where are based on the gear/artifact progression used to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    General thumb of rule is Crit>Haste>Vers>Mastery. But the weights shift around as you obtain gear. As Gemini Soul said, you have to sim your self.
    If you don't want to do so, you can aim for about 6.8-6.9k haste, then crit up to about 13-14k, while vers will become more and more worth as you climb.

IF however you got the legendary bracers, you will go for haste>mastery>vers>crit. Stats changing around all the time depending on how much of each stat you got.

So yeah, better spend a couple of hours learning how to use SimC and figure out stat weights your self, and then use an AddOn called Pawn to see what items are upgrades etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    its the same answer every day, every 5 minutes when someone asks....

Crit>Haste> everything else

Sim your own DK if you feel the need.

get 30% crit and 19-20% haste then things get smooth as butter and the damage is good
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

How can i see my stat weights on my sims? I found everything I need except my weights

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadyphantom View Post
    How can i see my stat weights on my sims? I found everything I need except my weights

I'm options tab check them off the ones you want to see
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I'm options tab check them off the ones you want to see
    I have the stats I want to see checked in Plots, and scaling and still can't see them.