Affliction Missing One Thing

Doing the world PvP quests activates talents, the 15% extra damage to be precise, looking at Recount my damage is better but not yet near what other builds (DPS) can do ..

The spec needs straight up more damage and I'd like to see Haste scaling improved for the tier dramatically resulting in over damage boost of about 20% to 25%.

This could be a problem with Soul Effigy Talent but I'm sure it could be dealt with by auto readjusting scaling for those who choose that talent.

PvP: NOT TANKY ENOUGH .. Simply put for a 'tanky' caster the build can easily get dismantled .. No I don't play demo
    Last edited by Cempa; 2016-09-11 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Doing the world PvP quests activates talents, the 15% extra damage to be precise, looking at Recount my damage is better but not yet near what other builds (DPS) can do ..

The spec needs straight up more damage and I'd like to see Haste scaling improved for the tier dramatically resulting in over damage boost of about 20% to 25%.

This could be a problem with Soul Effigy Talent but I'm sure it could be dealt with by auto readjusting scaling for those who choose that talent.

PvP: NOT TANKY ENOUGH .. Simply put for a 'tanky' caster the build can easily get dismantled .. No I don't play demo
    What do you expect from the prepatch whine, they nerfed our sustain, our passive shield ( soul leech/ demon skin ), our HS healing via sweet souls was nerfed from 50% to 25%, they nerfed too many things at once tbh.