10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Hidden Artifacts, Newb Question

Hi, due to working a lot, I have not had the time to get involved in all aspects of the expansion.

I wonder a few things about hidden artifact models. From what I understand, the Outlaw is still unknown, but for the others:

1. Is there only 1 hidden artifact per weapon? Or are there more? Or does no one know of more then 1 yet?

2. The Assassination one, seem to be from rare mobs in the sewers. Do I have to be Assassination when the rare dies in order for it to drop? Or can I kill them as Outlaw and have it drop. Please, only answer if you are sure on this, or I might waste many, many hours

3. The Subtlety one, there are some guides on WoWHead but I didn't understand it very well. Could someone summarize it for me. Maybe in the style of "Subtlety Hidden Artifact for Dummies" style And here, do I have to do the scenario (that I have to do?) as Subtlety for it to be obtained?

4. Are there any other Hidden things related to the Artifacts. Maybe hidden relics or anything else?

Answers much appriciated!

/Battle

Deleted
    havent looked for any myself, but I know theres quite a big hunt going for the outlaw hidden artifact look (blessed blades of the windseeker) .. there should be some posts up on these forums!

wowhead.com has a giant guide for every single artifact. Including all known appeareances and how to obtian them if known.

edit: google IS your friend, even if you're a rogue. Especially if you are.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

No one has obtained the assassination hidden artifact from the dalaran sewer rares to my knowledge. Not in live. So its likely Blizz moved the assassination hidden artifact from there to somewhere else.

And no, you do not need to be that spec to get its hidden artifact. Got sub's as outlaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    havent looked for any myself, but I know theres quite a big hunt going for the outlaw hidden artifact look (blessed blades of the windseeker) .. there should be some posts up on these forums!
    You didn't read any of this, did you?

From what I understand, the Outlaw is still unknown, but for the others:
    Meaning this thread has nothing to do with the Outlaw one...

Still looking for answers, much appricaited

Subtlety one is easy. Just get the tier 2 class hall upgrade that gives you a chance to get vault tickets on succesful missions, turn them into Noggenfogger when you get them. Select the keychain, you'll get 1-3 keys to the palace of Lei Shen. It's literally the same as the MOP version. The subtlety hidden artifact drops from the chests at the end. Got mine in my very first chest actually, and I did the scenario and the chest opening while specced as Outlaw.

Each spec has one currently, it seems some stuff required for certain specs dropped from raids, but other than that there should be one for each right now.

Some other skins have been datamind, we have no real idea when or even if we'll get those ones. Look on here http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc and you can see many. The ones with no unlock text are the ones not in game right now but likely to be released with future content.

The assassin one dropped from sewer rares and the beta, however it seems many of the drop ones have been changed for the live servers and currently noone knows where you get them.

The sub one is pretty easy to get, you choose the class upgrade that lets you get vault tickets. Then if you get a vault ticket you give it in and a selection of items appear for you to choose from in the vault. There is a chance that some keys will appear on one of the pillars. These are keys that give access to the treasure scenario from MoP, you can speak to Toashi to use them. You run that opening chests trying to find keys with in a time limit. Each key you get lets you open other chests in a room you get ported to once time runs out, THESE chests have a chance to drop the Sub skin, it took me 5 runs to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Subtlety one is easy. Just get the tier 2 class hall upgrade that gives you a chance to get vault tickets on succesful missions, turn them into Noggenfogger when you get them. Select the keychain, you'll get 1-3 keys to the palace of Lei Shen. It's literally the same as the MOP version. The subtlety hidden artifact drops from the chests at the end. Got mine in my very first chest actually, and I did the scenario and the chest opening while specced as Outlaw.
    Where in the vault is the keychain? I've seen a bunch of other things but never a keychain.

it's on the wall by Light's Heart thing.

I can also confirm that you do not need to be Sub in order to get the hidden appearance. I finished the scenario as Assassination.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.