Realm First! Keystone Master

I remember a blue post from 1-2 months ago on the front page of MMO-Champ that said there's no rules atm requiring 3 players from the same realm. Is there any updates or can 1 player on a realm get this Feat?

iirc they said there weren't. But the dev also kind of realized right there and then that it should work like Cmodes. So since then it should have been changed to properly work like Cmode reward needing 3 on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    iirc they said there weren't. But the dev also kind of realized right there and then that it should work like Cmodes. So since then it should have been changed to properly work like Cmode reward needing 3 on the same server.
    Yup, but after saying that they said no change yet, and that they'll keep an eye on it. It'd be such an awful move to announce new set of rules the week it releases when people have been preparing prior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most importantly how to track when a server can still trigger this realm first (if it even made it live) ? I don't see how to check that on wowprogress

I hope they work on a mythic+ ladder per realm :P