841 GS Resto Druid (balance OS) LF Mythic progression guild (A)

Hey All,

I'm currently looking for a 3-4 night per week Mythic progression guild that raids within the time frame of 8pm-12am Eastern time. If your guild raids within this window I will have near perfect attendance.

This raid tier my primary spec is Restoration, but I am also comfortable flexing to balance when needed. I have raided as balance and restoration over several tiers. In the previous expansion I raided as balance and can provide logs. I also PVP at a ~2300+ rating level.

I have an excellent grasp of my class and enjoy competitive raiding. I always assess logs after a raid to try and improve and be a top performing player. If you have a need for a healer and have spot open for a tryout please add me on battle net and shoot me a message: Jdubbz#1498.

-Shiny

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey there, we're currently looking for a new Resto Druid cause ours just decided to server transfer a few days before raid release See below for more info.

Hello,

Eminent is a raiding guild recently created with people who have an extensive history in top tier guilds and raiding throughout WoW and other notable games.

At this time we are seeking dedication over gear and talent over your personal HFC progression. We understand there are some talented players still out there who are in guilds with leadership that cannot unlock their full potential or the full potential of the guild that they are in. Eminent has the leadership that has done this in the past with top 50 US kills in WoW and World First status in EQ.

Our goal in legion is to complete the content before the nerfs. We are looking for quantity over quality. We are looking for players who can learn off of someone elses mistake and their own. Understand wipes happen, we get up learn from it and progress, not digress.

Our raid schedule will be the following:

Tuesday 10pm - 1am EST
    Wednesday 10pm - 1am EST
    Friday 10pm - 1am EST

Head over to eminent-guild.enjin.com to put in an application.

If you have any questions please leave them here or shoot me a tell in game.

Cheeb - Horde - Misha/Rexxar

[H]Den of Wolves-Duskwood/Bloodhoof
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED DEDICATED HEALERS! For evening/weekend play, in a casual/friendly atmosphere, aimed at normal raid clears/mythic+ dungeons/PvP-Arena.
    WE HAVE- Many active tanks and dps. A core ran by family/friends. Many active gaming RL couples. An adult atmosphere with a growing social community. Many knowledgeable and helpful guild leadership members. Drunken Vent Parties. Organized runs. Occasional RL guild activities. Awesomeness.
    WE NEED- Healers able and willing to be pvp punching bags and pocket heals. Healers willing and able to gear beyond content and carry some bad. Healers with enough sack to push a raid team to completion and arena teams to rank.

We welcome rerolls, boosts, and transfers alike. Healers can bring their friends, their families, and their fans!

Anyone in guild can invite you, and if you tell them you're a healer they may offer up other favors as well!
    Come be awesome!

phunbaba #1467