849 ilvl exceptional Holy Priest LF Mythic Guild

Horde.

Need a later-ish night raid time, starting at 8 PST or later.

849 ilvl with legendary neck (boring)

2x 8/8 Mythic dungeon experience with randoms, looking to get into a guild ASAP and run Mythics next week to get to know some of you before Emerald Nightmare.

Raided in early WoD in <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis and way back in Wotlk.

I also am gearing a Holy Pally which was my former main. I enjoy having a good grasp on all healing specs, including dps specs because I always wish I could DPS but healing is easier to impress with.

Message me here or preffered in-game, battle tage: Wvlf#1965

Look forward to getting to hearing from you and being ready to blast Emerald Nightmare wide the fuck open.
    Last edited by Klngdom; 2016-09-11 at 05:51 PM.

We are looking for a couple dps & one solid healer (prefer holy priest or mw monk, I main a Holy Paladin myself) for mythic EN, currently 7/7H

Alliance - Icon - US Lightbringer - we raid Mon-Thurs 6-10PST

If interested add my battle tag - chocolatlava#1216

By the way, we do a lot of M+ as a guild, so we could help gear you up even more between those and EN
    Last edited by chocolatlava; 2016-10-24 at 12:50 PM.

Hey,

Looks like you would be a good fit for our guild <Tespa> on Illidan. We're currently 1/7 Mythic and looking for a good DPS and dedicated raid members.

We currently raid Tu/Wed/Th from 7:00-10:30 server time.

We are lead by vanilla raiders who take raid seriously and expect quality play from every member. We've also got a great guild culture. that's laid back and helps each other with M+ progression. If you're interested, reach out to one of the contacts listed below.

Raid Leader/GM: Zfury#1550
    Officer: Nahdu#1741
    Officer: Gailbait#1284
    Maintank Isabelli#1577

Cheers,

Isabelli