Why can't Frost DK just have aphyxiate? Not QQ.

I mean you have a knockdown/daze/stun based on crits, which is pretty sketchy, moreso by how ambiguous the tooltip is in regards to its proc rate. Sometimes never, sometimes I've knocked players down over three times in a row...but this is indeed what I use by default if only for the fact it has no CD.

You have a brief face cone aoe blind on a 1 min CD that breaks on damage, which is really against the fast and furious nature of Frost so what's the point you know...

And lastly, you have this garbage stun that is completely random based on circumstances. It's made easier if you take the Remorseless talent...but who is gonna do that.

You know, Blood DKs and Unholy DKs both share Aphyx so why can't Frost have it? What is all this shit? Not QQ, I'm just being serious here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter is coming.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Still 3 months to go

I agree. I took a break during the early stages of WoD only to come back and be missing a bunch of talents. Frost DK is rough right now.... crappy self heals, 1 interrupt and very limited movement mitigation. I am still being optimistic though. I haven't jumped ship and I am going to stick with Fost hoping Bliz will throw us a bone.

Make Frost DK's GREAT again! - 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Still 3 months to go
    Winter comes.
    Remorseless Winter gets nerfed by 50%.

Justblizzardthings

Unholy does not have asphyxiate for pve.

Quote Originally Posted by sergerdk View Post
    Unholy does not have asphyxiate for pve.
    As a talent, yes it does. Blood has it baseline.