<Level Sixty> Area 52 (H) LFM!

Looking to check out The Emerald Dream and beyond? Looking to raid with a dependable group of people of whom most of us are friends in real life?
    Level Sixty of Area 52 is looking for you!

We are looking to fill out our ranks for patch 7.1. We are a guild of mature adults who have busy real lives and understand the need to balance gaming and real life.

Our raid times are short, but we get a lot done. We raid on Tuesday's and Wednesday's at 8:30pm PST (11:30pm server time) with a possible pick up raid on Monday's to finish up the week.

We are currently looking for Rogues, Mages, Healers (all types), and other exceptional players to join us.

Level Sixty is a Horde guild with a very active player base. We are an adult guild and have fun with all of our members. We have a fully functional website, a Facebook Group, and use Discord to raid/socialize.

If you have any other questions please add me to your friends list: Severus#1341 or contact Larcatta or Sorrowfall on Area 52.

Boom get that heroic gear

Looking for shadow priest and boomkin

Not the class(es) you're looking for, but thought I'd throw myself out there since your dates and times line up perfectly for me as well. Have a 839 Havoc DH and 836 Arms Warrior at the moment (torn between the two + difficulty of melee getting into guilds). Starting work on an Enh Shaman as well. If you're interested, let me know. BNET: Arcanine#1937.

Thanks,
    Daed

Quote Originally Posted by Daedred View Post
    Not the class(es) you're looking for, but thought I'd throw myself out there since your dates and times line up perfectly for me as well. Have a 839 Havoc DH and 836 Arms Warrior at the moment (torn between the two + difficulty of melee getting into guilds). Starting work on an Enh Shaman as well. If you're interested, let me know. BNET: Arcanine#1937.

Thanks,
    Daed
    You mentioned you have a hard time getting into guilds due to melee but started a enhancement shaman?

We would like an enchancemeng actually

Looking for moonkin and mage and shadow priest
    840+

Currently 5/7 on normal.

Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You mentioned you have a hard time getting into guilds due to melee but started a enhancement shaman?

We would like an enchancemeng actually

Looking for moonkin and mage and shadow priest
    840+

Currently 5/7 on normal.
    Lol, yeah makes sense huh? I've settled on my DH (842) and Rogue. I decided I'm not going to play something I don't enjoy for the sake of getting into a guild, and ranged is not my thing.

We actually do need a rogue

7/7 normal and now moving into heroics

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    We actually do need a rogue

7/7 normal and now moving into heroics
    I hope to have my rogue caught up to around 840ish next week if you're still looking then. Feel free to add me if you'd like: Arcanine#1937

Clearing normal in 1 night now.. moving into two nights of progress of heroic... then going only heroic after
    Heroic

- - - Updated - - -

Bump need more dps

Moor dps 200k+

- - - Updated - - -

1/7H now.

Looking for a Ret Pally with Tank Offspec
    elemental shaman
    Mage
    Warlock

2/7 H
    Should be 3 or 4 /7 next week..
    We are a 2x a week raiding guild.

Have been focusing on 1 day in normal and 1 day in heroic.

Now focusing on 2 days in heroic, we are a guild that works on a short schedule to go hard in raids so we have time for family.

Need more deeps

Need moor plox

Currently 4/7 H EN with a 7/7 H leading

- - - Updated - - -

6/7 tonight

- - - Updated - - -

2 days a week raiding guild 6/7H should be AoTC next week

Need a mage and ret pally

Arms warrior and ret pally needed

Still recruiting arms and ref

- - - Updated - - -

Need more for mythic EN