Deleted

Fury Execute usage

I am not really sure what is optimal rotation for fury warrior when target is below 20% hp.

What I do:
    When target is exactly on 20%hp i use battle cry and bloodthirst to activate my enrage and then smash it with execute until my rage no longer allows it. Next I am trying to build rage by bloodthirst and raging blow and use execute as much as i can.

Possible problems:
    I am using execute without enrage. Should I wait for enrage or full rage ?
    I am not using rampage anymore so my enrage uptime is very low. Should I be using it ?

Aditional info:
    I am not using massacre talent.
    Juggernaut trait is not used but soon will be so please consider this option in comments.

Stats:
    30%crit, 16%haste, 36%mastery, ilvl 848, no special trinkets with effects equipped

Because of very fast encounters I do not possess the means to test diferent execute phase tactics but you guys are far more experienced so you might help me.

Thanks for any help! And sorry for my bad english.

Never use execute outside of enrage, especially when not using massacre. I usually get enrage, use execute once, possibly twice if rage allows it, then proceed rotation as normal. Once we have Jugg, you'll want to be absolute sure you spread out the executes enough to never allow for it to drop due to rage starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.