Was DH leech ninja-nerfed in BGs?

I feel like playing my DH since yesterday was like 40% less durable, was demon form leech nerfed? I feel like I cant survive at all any more now for some reason.

Greetings,

DH leech was nerfed down to 40% from 100% a while back, couple weeks? The last pvp template change. After that i did not hear anything from my DH buddies about any nerfs.

Overall, Dh is very soft in PvP instances, in 2s and Random BGs, i always focus Dh 1st and they die in 1 stun to my Ret (even if they pre casted Blur) they still die. However, once rated arena kicks in, and you will be able to que 2s/3s with a healer, i think DH will take a place among tier 1 comps, unless Blizzard will nerf Dh in the next class balances that should come out just before 20th of September.

hm. maybe people just got geared up, but that sucks. the class really feels too squishy to be useful now. =/

at least they do actual damage, unlike warriors!
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2016-09-12 at 04:58 AM.

not all classes are good in 2s 2xDPS skrimish, arms, locks and shadow are good example, yet they are very good in 3s. Dh just seems similar to arms, insane with a healing, OKish without it.

On opposite Rets are amazing in 2s skrimish, i dont think i lost more than 2-3 games and i grinned up my prestige to lvl 16 while doing games with randoms no voice, but Ret is not as good as other specs in 3s where healer comes into the picture.

I would suggest just get an Arms war or UH + healer and que 3s, you guys should rape most of the comps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    I feel like playing my DH since yesterday was like 40% less durable, was demon form leech nerfed? I feel like I cant survive at all any more now for some reason.
    Yes, but don't feel bad as pretty much EVERY spec except for healers themselves have had their healing nerfed. My BrM Monk's Effuse (castable heal) heals me for 90k in PvE (which is meh, but helps with down time while world questing/grinding) and about 20k in PvP. 20k is literally nothing when you have 2.3M HP. a HoT tick heals for more than that.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    hm. maybe people just got geared up, but that sucks. the class really feels too squishy to be useful now. =/

at least they do actual damage, unlike warriors!
    Warrior can top damage in bgs. You must be extrapolating from 1v1. I agree; I would rather nerf some damage and have more advantage 1v1

Though prot warr seems to wreck vengeance DH at least