Poll: Well Emerald Nightmare be Hard

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Smile Anybody Think Emerald Nightmare might be hard on first Day of Unlock

Yes i Know this may not be the forum for discussing this .and i can move it if any mods or admins want me two Im just asking Do you think it will Oh and im sorry for how i spelled one of my polls.
    Last edited by Taygames; 2016-09-12 at 11:33 AM.

Normal and Heroic will be really easy compared to, for example, HM. Couse u can overgear them from day one . Exp normal will be basically turist mode. It was really easy on beta with normalized itl of 825, and will be even more on live with 840+ itl .

Well Wow i thought it was hard.

Normal was hilariously easy. heroics were not really hard either doing them with half the raid having no appropriately leveled artifacts and low scaled ilvl. Ilvls are already way too high it's going to be faceroll. Obviously there always is the chance of them tuning it harder but I kinda doubt it.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-09-12 at 01:40 PM.

I'm fairly certain we'll roll right into heroic next week and mythic the week following with minimal difficulties. We may end up doing normal as the only gear really worth getting in there for me is within the last 3 bosses and weapon relics.

Deleted
    the alpha footage made it seem pretty tough, then again people had like 1.4-1.5m life vs heroic bosses which indicate a huge artifact/ilvl disparity, that looks like ilvl 830+rank 13 artifact level of stats.

I guess it depends on intended ilvl. Organized guilds that have been running mythic groups will most likely overgear heroic slightly. I know the avg ilvl of our guild going in will be in the 840+ range. I'm thinking the numbers won't be a problem; it will just be learning mechanics.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

It was really easy on normal when they downgraded all my gear to 835 (or was it 830?), I imagine having 35 ilvls added to my artifact will make them easier.

I think it will be rather easy. I have already seen alot of GDKP runs on my server with people willing to boost people in 820+ gear through the raid. I guess you dont make a GDKP run if you only can kill 1 boss, so people might think it will be easy. Also there is no tier loot in that raid and alot of the loot is not even that good compared to what we already got (atleast on normal) so i think clearing normal the first week should be doable without too many issues :-)

Seems like it's going to be very easy, as we already outgear normal modes, heroic should be a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    LFR was pathetically easy, the bosses seem retard-proof
    LFR is easy ? Color me surprised. The gear dropping is below Mythic dungeons.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're all vastly underestimating the difficulty. Normal and LFR will be jokes, yes. But Il'yngoth (sp?) will wipe most raids for a while, as will the dragons. The spider boss, the bear boss, and the dragon boss will be rollovers, but the final 4 will be a bit more difficult for people until they get some face time in. I expect most guilds to kill it within a few weeks, although I haven't tested Xavius yet so I don't know about him.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    How can you consider if a raid is hard based on Ilvl? Most of the bosses this expanision have been more about mechanics than gear already. I'd personally expect that it will take the same amount as highmaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    I think it will be rather easy. I have already seen alot of GDKP runs on my server with people willing to boost people in 820+ gear through the raid. I guess you dont make a GDKP run if you only can kill 1 boss, so people might think it will be easy. Also there is no tier loot in that raid and alot of the loot is not even that good compared to what we already got (atleast on normal) so i think clearing normal the first week should be doable without too many issues :-)
    How are they going to handle gdkp when master loot is only available for guild groups?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Normal was hilariously easy. heroics were not really hard either doing them with half the raid having no appropriately leveled artifacts and low scaled ilvl. Ilvls are already way too high it's going to be faceroll. Obviously there always is the chance of them tuning it harder but I kinda doubt it.
    They pretty much have another raid tier ready to go and are biding their time and they are committed to producing content faster. Judging from how reasonable mythics are, I think my heroic raid will do fine. We won't be so geared as to be a faceroll but I expect we'll make pretty reasonable progress compared with how stomping WoD raids were to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yukster View Post
    How can you consider if a raid is hard based on Ilvl? Most of the bosses this expanision have been more about mechanics than gear already. I'd personally expect that it will take the same amount as highmaul.
    The last boss of highmaul was done by a lot of groups in the next raid's gear (that's the best we could manage). I doubt it will be that hard even though they are giving us more time to do it. We'll just have to see.

Deleted
    Uh what ? Bosses in mythic dungeons are currently easier than the trashs mobs (unless you're specifically talking about raid bosses), with really easy mechanics to grasp and to react to across the board.

Deleted
    Higher ilvl means more dps which equals shorter fights and allows more mistakes because more healing and HP. Sure they won't be cakewalk for most of the guilds and there will be mechanics that will fuck you up but gear still helps a fuck ton.