10+ Year Old Account

Hardest legion rep?

I was worried, Nightfallen might be difficult to get. But i changed my mind today why?

After two weeks of release, i got allmost revered with Valajar, Highmountain Tribe, Court Of Farondis, Dreamweavers while with Nightfallen got 2K revered.. While with The Wardens i started honored farm.

Currently Wardens world quests got only with wanted / danger ones, while rest reps got more.

Wardens are the furthest behind if you do everything evenly - you naturally have to give them more since there's no quest exp and no storyline to catapult them.

My Dreamweavers is almost as low as my wardens since their rewards aren't useful and I prioritize my time doing other things, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Wardens are the furthest behind if you do everything evenly - you naturally have to give them more since there's no quest exp and no storyline to catapult them.

My Dreamweavers is almost as low as my wardens since their rewards aren't useful and I prioritize my time doing other things, personally.
    Same here. I am in no rush with The pathfinder achivement as I cant do it yet due to Nightfallen. But I always do the Warden WQ or WQ that I want rewards off. Only The Warden and Dreamweaver thats about 50 % to revered left.

I try to do pretty much everything except the PvP ones or ones that are in ridiculous spots that take too long to get to for their reward (e.g. those ones that spawn in the highest part of Highmountain). Currently 4k/24k Nightfallen, hit Revered with Highmountain today, Court of Farondis/Dreamweavers are not far off, Valanar is about 8-9k/12k and Wardens are like halfwayish through Honored.
    I do pretty much all the Wardens ones everyday and the only reason I'm behind with Valanar is that I don't really like the zone and it was the last zone I went to so I didn't bother doing questlines outside the achievement.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Wardens definitely is the worst. Wardens lags the rest of my factions by anywhere from 6-10k, since there wasn't significant questing attached to it during the leveling process. It will almost certainly be the last faction I get done for Pathfinder, unless we get lucky with 1) a lot of Wardens emissary quests and 2) a lot of Kirin Tor emissary quests (to buy the Wardens item).