Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just got a 835 and a 845 trinket for Ret today, both in Azsuna. Just straight str+secondary stat though.

LIFE RELICS THOUGH IS TOTALLY A THING THAT IS EVERYWHERE. I can't get my last Holy Relic for Ashbringer :/
    Well that is funny cause Life relics shines with their nonexistence for me as a holy paladin and also all the trinkets that have shown on WQs for me and Relics aswell are all for my offspecs and the few few cases where i gotten for Holy it never upgrades while the offspecs get upgrades left and right.

Deleted
    Same thing is happening to me as a prot paladin. Only getting int trinkets and holy and life relics, the ilvl of my holy artifact is like 20 lvls above my truthguard

Reset was about 40 mins ago, was hoping for some change on the relic/trinket front... NOPE... another int trinket in highmountain. le sigh.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkobot3000 View Post
    Reset was about 40 mins ago, was hoping for some change on the relic/trinket front... NOPE... another int trinket in highmountain. le sigh.
    It's showing Int and Crit on the phone app. You sure it's not Int or Str plus crit maybe? If not, they really need to make that a thing cuz this is frustrating. Can't keep up with DKs and Warriors in my guild cuz they pretty much just get Str gear all the fucking time...

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    It's showing Int and Crit on the phone app. You sure it's not Int or Str plus crit maybe? If not, they really need to make that a thing cuz this is frustrating. Can't keep up with DKs and Warriors in my guild cuz they pretty much just get Str gear all the fucking time...
    I've been in game the whole time, all it ever showed was int and thats what i got. procced warforged too at 845

Made sure my loot spec was set to prot and all. While I realize that some WQs aren't modified by your spec, the RNG element for life/int is crazy right now, it's got to be a bug.

7+ Year Old Account
    There was only strength trinkets for several WQ waves in a row, and now there are some Int ones. It goes in waves, too bad if you missed the strength ones but they will show up soon again.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WQ rewards RNG is such an annoyance, I want holy relics but I keep getting arcane ones. I don't even play prot.

Mistweaver here, had ilvl 837 avg before I got to replace my 793 Frost relic. I know your pain.

Yep. I've seen almost all Int trinkets and Life relics (I play prot). Maybe they wanted to make sure our healers were taken care of at beginning of xpac? I did finally have some luck on trinkets today, with two WQs that proc'd warforge. One str w/crit and one str w/haste. So that's RNG for you, feast or famine. Still waiting for decent relics.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Purely subjective observation. Last week I got only str trinkets, and ret (fire) relics. This week only int trinkets and prot (arcane) relics in WQs.

Checked the WQs on the mobile app. Even the Su'resh WQ in Suramar only gives gold now, instead of the dps trinket.

Probably it's RNG, but my theory is, that it depends on the week.