Wolfhunters - Borean Tundra - 2-day *Actual* Casual Raiding w/ Cross Server Options

Hey folks!

Tired of those "casual" groups that aren't really casual? Can't do strict attendance requirements due to an in-flux work schedule? Looking for a guild that actually does 5-man content together and welcomes players who are newer to the game/may not have a ton of raiding experience? Looking for an option that includes cross-server potential without a need to transfer? You might be in luck.

We're Wolfhunters on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong Alliance side. The guild's been around for eons and has raided more progressively in the past, but we all play more casually these days due to work hours/family time, etc. For Legion, we decided to band together and form a truly casual team with plans of taking on the expansion's normal/heroic raiding content in a low stress, high fun environment. We're all real life friends or guildmates from years ago, and come from all walks of life and WoW experiences. As our planned raid leader, I personally have experience raiding at a mythic level/high level in previous expansions, but I'm probably the most laid back leader you'll ever meet (seriously, ask any group I've tanked for lol). My goals for this group are to simply have fun and see what we're comfortable tackling.

Raid times: Tues, Thurs 7-9 PST.

What we can provide to you:

- A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily
    - A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together
    - A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals
    - A fun, laid back atmosphere
    - Flexible attendance requirements (Can't make raids 100% of the time? No problem)
    - Guild bank/crafted goodies (help with mats may be necessary until we get fully stocked)
    - Since we're not planning for mythic raids anytime soon (it's an option, however, but it is not our plan), we're more than open to having people join us weekly via cross realm grouping
    - Nightly mythic/heroic dungeon runs
    - Optional weekend transmog runs
    - Possibility for future alt raids/shenanigans

What we expect from you:

- A cooperative, positive outlook
    - A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, there WILL be times when we will have to pull people in from LFG/OpenRaid or bring in alts
    - Prior notice whenever possible if you can't make a raid
    - Respect for others - Don't be an asshat (there are plenty of asshat guilds out there if that's what turns you on)
    - The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism
    - A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don't have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you're holding the group back, you should want to improve
    - An open mind - I'll totally admit I'm new to raid leading, so please keep in mind that this'll be a learning process for all of us
    - Goals that meet our own - We're here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot's awesome, but not our primary goal. Serious progression, obviously, isn't our primary goal either, but it's important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players.

As I mention above, new people joining us via cross realm grouping is an option. We'd prefer for you to join the guild, but we realize BT/Shadowsong is well, not the most active of PvE servers, so we're definitely flexible. The most important thing to us is that you're a good fit personality/goal wise. Also, yes, we'll be using personal loot for the first raid at least. If need be, we can reevaluate/readjust this for the 2nd raid.

We're currently 4/7 Normal in Emerald Nightmare. It's the perfect time to join in the fun. You're welcome to join us at any gear level, any experience level. We'll help ya however we can as long as our goals align.

Currently we're accepting all classes/roles, but especially need the following:

Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid
    Holy Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Mage
    Warlock

We have a guild forum set up and use Teamspeak, but if you want to learn more/apply, we'd prefer for you to contact us in-game first. Either pop on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong and whisper Hawkdoc or Setah, or add my Btag: Khar#1809

Thanks for reading, and happy Legioning!
    Last edited by Setah; 2016-09-28 at 04:57 PM.

Great small team here! Come join us.

Bump, still looking for a permanent healer or two and a few DPS to round us out to 15. Been pulling people in via Open Raid, and we've been having great success. 4/7 Normal with one raid day left in the week.