Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    it's sad tho when you leave skyhold and the game decides not load your character untill you are done falling
    More sad that I'm running a 1080 and it won't load the character with settings on Ultra. But if I lower the graphics down to about a 7 level, I will get to see my fiery decent
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-09-13 at 06:16 PM.

it's sad tho when you leave skyhold and the game decides not load your character untill you are done falling
    If you want to see your char fall quick travel to a zone from your order hall and alt+f4 or force crash the game before the loading screen is done and your character will plummet to his/her death from the sky.

If you're lucky it'll even be in a totally different zone that you fast travelled to.
    Last edited by babyback; 2016-09-13 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    "Beam me up Odyn!"
    I may or may not have a weakaura that makes me say that everytime I enter the light beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Well other than the entire point of us being in the HoV is that we aren't dead and can therefore act as Odyn's factor, sure, sounds great.
    Except we still constantly die out in the world and get spirit rezzed, and the "ghosts" in the HoV commonly tromp into Azeroth with no apparent change, even though according to Odyn they're technically not supposed to be able to.

Seriously though, if you're looking for logic in any of the HoV/Vrykul/Titan story of Legion you're deluding yourself. I can hardly imagine a way in which it could be any more contradictory than it already is.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone else disconnect when leaving the halls of valor like once a day orso?

i click a destination, i see a screen with just an ocean and sky, disconnect, and when i log back in i always appear in the same spot in aszuna a couple feet in the air.
    Na, I just fall through the sky and slowly drift away.

I'm sure I'll reach Dalaran eventually...