Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    One panel for 7.1 and a lot of recapping of things we already know. Like 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpedrote52 View Post
    Legacy servers announcement
    keep dreaming
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I'd like to see a Diablo 3 expansion.

Probably a look at 7.2 for Legion.

Legacy servers would be welcome but I am not bothered if they don't do it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think theres still alot of people out there who want legacy, they are simply drowned out by the legion hype and fan bois preaching legion legion & legion.
    THe legacy people will be burnt out in 2 weeks of vanilla and complain how hard it is. Its kids that never played vanilla only heard about it.

Vanilla had ALOT of flaws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    No one expecting anything Overwatch related?
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    Patch 7.1 content presentation and release date (the beginning of the next year?):
    - Inscription mount please.
    - Still no flying.
    - Character apperiances items (which unlock new haircuts, skin color, faces, features as a reward from special achievements or from in-game shop).
    - Sylvanas dies (I doubt, but hope for).

Another games:
    - Hots 2-3 new heroes.
    - Diablo 3: second and standalone expanion with one new class and more PvP-focused with even separated balance of abilities and builds.
    - Hearthstone: no new cardset expanion but tournament mode announcement, achievement system and new unique hero portrait unlocking by them.
    - Starcraft: I'm not really sure, any stuff for co-op.

No new big game announcement. If any, I except a minor game, meabe the board one lol.
    And another idiot signing up to talk about sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    But I want straight casual shit
    lets meet in the middle and get bi casual shit

Deleted
    Everyone says 7.1 while i am still under impression it will go live in like Month - Month and a half. Did i miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 second expansion or big ass patch.

World of Warcraft 7.2 sneak peek with some info on new raids and/or new world quests.

Starcraft 2 might get new Novaesque mission packs.

HotS will get new maps and heroes.

Overwatch some new gay heroes, don't care really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    Everyone says 7.1 while i am still under impression it will go live in like Month - Month and a half. Did i miss something?
    I thought it was said 7.1 is January? Unless I read it wrong ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Hey, my daughter would love that.
    This would be the hook to get my wife addicted to WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    This would actually be the best time to do this, many players who have already bought Legion would also buy it, many players getting burned out from Legion would buy it, many players who never came back due to the WoD 2.0 factor will buy it, many players who quit expansions ago will buy it.

Profit across the board.
    Huh WoD 2.0?

7.1 will release around decemeber, and we will get nighthold around march next year.

blizz said they realised they released the 2nd raid 2 early.

so expect to have Emerald Nightmare for around 5/6 months.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less specific predictions but Blizzard will likely have two goals re: WoW.

1) Capitalize on the fact that Legion has had a very positive reception, not just from communities like this one, but also from reviews in general - even sites like RPS are lauding Legion, which is highly unusual.

2) Reassure people that despite Pardo and Metzen having left (among others), WoW is in good hands. They could do with publicly hiring some good writers, though good writers are in kind of hot demand at the moment (Chris Avellone and the Sunless Sea guy are both very popular, for example).

Re: Legacy servers, I think that is something they will keep on the down-low/backburner - Legion is good in some of the same ways Classic was good (when it was good - and it was often bad, and I played from beta, note), and this new scaling tech plus LFG (not LFD - I mean the one that lets you find people more generally - including for open-world stuff) means they have the potential to revamp the "Old World" in a really cool way, maybe going back to having elite quests and the like as part of the leveling experience.

So I expect them to try that next expansion - only if Legion turns out to flop in the long run AND the next expansion is unpopular would I expect to see Legacy servers actually get announced.

7.2 trailer
    HS xpac
    Diabo 3 xpac
    Something RTS (warcraft remastered?)
    Overwatch hero
    Hots hero+map

I hope they do another annual pass, that would be great for keeping subs
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think theres still alot of people out there who want legacy, they are simply drowned out by the legion hype and fan bois preaching legion legion & legion.
    yep, i still want legacy, its not about how good legion is, legacy wow is simply a completely different game from what we gave today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    No one expecting anything Overwatch related?
    i was referring specifically to wow stuffs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    keep dreaming
    It's not a dream it will happen, probably not in the near future, but it will happen