Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So? what can we do? Non-prestige players are getting 840+ items from the world quests and I'm getting no items at all now after the bugged relic

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    So? what can we do? Non-prestige players are getting 840+ items from the world quests and I'm getting no items at all now after the bugged relic
    Same here, I'm prestige 1 and any PvP world quest that rewards gear is just blank for me.

Just got another 680 relic, I've had no other gear as rewards since the change. Just two 680 relics.

This really sucks, blizz get moving and fix this, it shouldn't be hard prestige and rewards was working fine before.

New tower set, this time not only a 680 relic, but also an entirely empty reward slot. As my honor 7 alt get's normal loot, I guess the problem is, past Prestige 1 Honor 30 one would get rewards beyond the current 850 cap, and whence no reward at all?

edit:

seems to be fixed now
    Last edited by stormgust; 2016-09-14 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Check it again boys! it's fixed already for me !

Yup clearly a bug. That's kinda funny though. 680 lol
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Getting 840+ shoulders from the northern tower worldquest in Stormheim on all my 110 chars now, regardless of honor lvl. Seems like the whole server is getting them aswell.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be hotfixed, on the hour swap I saw a blank reward but now it shows proper gear again.

Yep same here, just checked rewards that were blank or showing 680 relics have changed to 840 gear for me.

Deleted
    I still got the same problem as i did before, only getting order resources/AP/gold no gear rewards at all..

So still not fixed? :/
    Can someone confirm if at least the level 50 fix actually works and people get gear again?

Deleted
    I can confirm that the rewards are purely random and not scaling with your honor level. My fresh 110 boomkin got a 840 pvp cloak (which procced to 850 lol) with honor level 1.

Deleted
    Its blizzard's way of telling pvpers its time to move on to pve. Next expac they will completely remove pvp from the game. In my opinion removing pvp will be better than the cluster fuck we have now. 70% of BGs consist of either DH or tanks, reward is fucking horrible, doing 20+ hours of BGs i have received 3-4 pieces of gear and they are ilvl 805. The amount of artifact power you get from pvp will take you 2 years to fill all artifact ranks. I am at honor rank 44 but nobody I know wants to do bg/arena anymore cause of the lack of reward. I cant bring my self to do bg/skirmish anymore, before at least PvP WQs used to give gear reward and now even those been nerfed to longer CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    Pray to the Holinka gods until your PvP prayers are answered.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm a 848 ilvl DH. At prestige 1 level 2 i still had a 840 vindictive piece pop up from a warden tower w quest in Stormheim.

What i've heard is that prestiging automatically makes all pvp world quests assume you are level 50 and thus give you the appropriate honour rewards