10+ Year Old Account

Apocalypse + AotD combo?

Just curious if UH DKs can use Apocalypse and AotD together to basically have two armies up at once?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Yes.

"Should we be popping AOTD and apocalypse around the same time frame? or cast them separately."

Doesn't matter if you have all 16 AOTD ghouls up at once, though it would be a good idea to pop both of them when your group has popped BL on the pull or trinkets proc, you know, the usual pre-pull stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks for the info Beefkow.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Just curious if UH DKs can use Apocalypse and AotD together to basically have two armies up at once?
    Yes, you can. Though I choose not to do both. I normally will open with Apocalypse with 7-8 stacks. Then when they are about to or have just died, I will pop AotD. Reasoning behind this is that your summoned minions will actually apply a debuff allowing you to cause more damage to the target. Though it doesn't stack (I don't believe it does anyways). But, if you wait like I do, you extend the amount of time you're able to preform additional damage.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r1369 View Post
    Yes, you can. Though I choose not to do both. I normally will open with Apocalypse with 7-8 stacks. Then when they are about to or have just died, I will pop AotD. Reasoning behind this is that your summoned minions will actually apply a debuff allowing you to cause more damage to the target. Though it doesn't stack (I don't believe it does anyways). But, if you wait like I do, you extend the amount of time you're able to preform additional damage.
    This...sort of, I do the opposite, army on the prepull, apoc as it's about to expire.
    Depending on what kind of burst we want at the start though, I might just rattle all the little guys out at the start.
    It's probably not the best method of doing things.

Deleted
    if you have the legendary shoulders youll want to blast them all at once, else its probabbly best to do it in waves apoc > army > apoc