Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Help with my Artifact

I have Shattered Defenses, and the AOE Cleave golden, (bad idea...), I need to get corrupted blood, because thats why my DPS is bad. But I'd have to spend this 18k AP (I'm already behind most people, who are 1-2 talents ahead of me.) Do I save up and try to get 7 more traits to get corrupted blood of zakajz, or do I refund all my traits, and spend all my AP putting me further behind.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not only are you already behind, you also picked the wrong traits despite having access to many guides all over the net. Shit already hit the fan. So you won´t start into raiding optimally anyway. So there is no reason not to refund.

If you don´t raid (or pvp for what it matters) it doesn´t matter anyway. You´ll get there eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadieon View Post
    or do I refund all my traits, and spend all my AP putting me further behind.
    Doenst it cost only 1000 ? Its not that much, its one heroic dungeon, two with bad luck like cmon.
    And yeah, you should definetly read guides

Quote Originally Posted by Elondre View Post
    Doenst it cost only 1000 ? Its not that much, its one heroic dungeon, two with bad luck like cmon.
    And yeah, you should definetly read guides
    Refund amount scales based on how much AP you have already invested.