Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    You know there is going to come a point where Men just won't have sex out of fear of being prosecuted.

It's okay though. All of this is happening just as we are on the verge of VR and Sex Robots. So soon this silly matter will be put to rest.

All of us will only use sex as a way of procreation and we'll all have little forms to sign and iphone apps top use in order to consent, therefore freeing us from that pesky thing called common sense and responsibility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Because people like you, and like in the link, exist.
    http://m.imgur.com/a/pkYws
    Wow... denial of facts because they hurt.
    How do such people even live with themselves?
    It's almost like they feel like they're forever below others because they dont have a good enough backstory rather than building their own story through their own actions and agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't understand this "Alcohol is not consent idea". If you cannot keep yourself from doing things you will regret when you are drunk, don't get drunk. If you are not of sound mind to give consent while under the influence of alcohol, shouldn't that also mean you cannot form mens rea for any crimes commited while under the influence?
    Perhaps they should be focusing on the dangers of over-consumption rather then trying to scare students away from sex.

Serious question from a former frat bro and Vegas enthusiast--how do people lose entire control and/or not remember what they did while drunk? Worse case scenario, downing a few bottles of gin on an empty stomach will have me puking over urinals or konking out in the hallway of a hotel but I can't seem to achieve the nirvana that is described in these tales of no control. I'm skeptical of alcohol as an excuse.

As it turns out, despite a couple decades of cultural insistence on rejecting "slut shaming", women that act like sluts often feel shame anyway. So, what's the answer to that? Well, obviously it's not going to be to suggest that being a slut isn't great, so instead it's to double down, engage in massive cognitive dissonance, and tell women that feel regret in the morning that the reason they feel bad isn't poor decision making, but because they were raped. Instead of telling young women to not get absolutely hammered because they might make bad decisions, we put the onus on young men to determine whether the women are making poor decisions that they'll regret - a bit ironic come from feminists, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    As it turns out, despite a couple decades of cultural insistence on rejecting "slut shaming", women that act like sluts often feel shame anyway. So, what's the answer to that? Well, obviously it's not going to be to suggest that being a slut isn't great, so instead it's to double down, engage in massive cognitive dissonance, and tell women that feel regret in the morning that the reason they feel bad isn't poor decision making, but because they were raped. Instead of telling young women to not get absolutely hammered because they might make bad decisions, we put the onus on young men to determine whether the women are making poor decisions that they'll regret - a bit ironic come from feminists, really.
    feminism is one of the biggest enforcers of gender stereotypes. "women are in trouble and men need to do something to help them" has been a call to action for thousands of years.

Deleted
    Alcohol isn't consent.

And yet, when a man is wasted and a woman is wasted, the onus is on the man to get consent.

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Alcohol isn't consent.

And yet, when a man is wasted and a woman is wasted, the onus is on the man to get consent.

Why is that?
    Feminism and female empowerment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    While I agree with the gist of what you're saying, there's nothing wrong with promiscuity, regardless of gender. "Slut shaming" is bad. But so is getting drunk beyond your ability to make conscious decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Both people obviously rape each other.
    Neatly though, rape is defined as sticking a dick into a woman, So its the man.
    What if both are male or both are female? What if both are penetrated?!? What if the man is 100% passed out and the drunk woman hops on for a joy ride, is filmed "raping" and wakes up like, nuh uh, i didn't want that... man still to blame? I bet he is, shouldn't have brought his penis to a drinking party.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================