Horde [US] H [Skywall/Drak'thul] <Corrupted Destiny guild> Looking for YOU!

Skywall and Drak'thul! Hai raiders! Chu here! Hope you all are having fun this expansion, I know I am! Corrupted Destiny is currently recruiting for its raid team! We are 7/7 N/H EN and 3/3 N ToV.
    We are currently recruiting! As of 11/27/16! Come join us! Time for some mythic EN!
    We ask that all applicants have a minimum item level of 855. Don't bother if you think in 'solo' terms. We are a team.... we depend on each other, it's 'we' not 'I". You must play well with others and not run with scissors.
    Tanks are welcome to join us but we have no room on raid team or upcoming alt raid team.
    Regardless if you are ranged or not its always best to inquire, you just never know. We currently average a count of 20 and up on our raid team.
    Raid times:
    Sunday 6:30pm-9pm (pst **west coast server**)
    Tuesday 6:30pm-9pm
    Thursday 6:30pm-9pm
    **Raid times are subject to change.....Additional 'alt' raid will begin soon on different night yet to be determined**
    Alts are welcome
    All adult guild.... **was going to say 'mature' but.... lets just say adult for now**
    Must occasionally sacrifice a goat or something to the horde gods.
    Must be willing to flaunt a rare mount if you obtain one in front of whoever desires said mount.Every time you see them.
    Recruiting ANYONE who is looking for a guild to join... we actually have quite a few people online every single day who don't even raid! Then add the raiders and voila! Lots of people online!
    Corrupted Destiny guild is one of the oldest guilds on Skywall realm. Drak'thul is connected now with us. We have watched guilds come and go, but not us!
    Come and be a part of something wonderful! Pack a suitcase, those who visit always stay..... seriously.... can't get rid of them!
    Come and join us.... Corrupted Destiny has been my home since Burning Crusade.... make it yours too!
    COME..... GET..... CORRUPTED!
    Swiper#1939, Deni#1743, jcoughlin#1132
    ........As the smoke clears and everyone leaves to wait for something different..... Corrupted Destiny can still be seen..... having never left at all..........
    Last edited by Jen012; 2016-11-28 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Killed another boss!

Hai raiders...... We are currently recruiting and looking for specific raiders as mentioned above.... come join us! COME GET CORRUPTED!

7+ Year Old Account
    Still recruiting! Currently we are raiding FIVE nights a week now, Sun/Tues/Thurs - progression night..... Mon/Wed - alt/main nights! SUPER FUN EVERY NIGHT! Come join us! Come get.... CORRUPTED!

Hai Raiders! Chu here! (Chu is my inner nerd) We are STILL recruiting raiders and guild members! Someone is always online in our guild. Skywall/Drak'thul realms are our home. Make it yours too! It's time to start Mythic EN! Mature casual raiding guild.... somewhat serious about raiding but fun and laid back at same time! Come on, what are you waiting for! Come......get.... CORRUPTED!