Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Hello, fellow death knights! Today I had an interesting conversation with the owner of UH hidden artifact skin (1000 HK option to be specific) (Sorry I have no proof, because I was so excited that I forgot to take a screenshot, but I swear on my life that I saw it). So here is the chat conversation (I edited the name out):
    Spoiler: 

    [18:08] To [***]: Hey man! How dod you get the Scythe artifact appearence?
    [18:08] To [***]: did*
    [18:09] [***] whispers: not actually got it
    [18:09] [***] whispers: someone told me
    [18:10] [***] whispers: that if you get the blood one
    [18:10] [***] whispers: you open the trait upgrade thing
    [18:10] [***] whispers: then shift + right click other weaps
    [18:10] [***] whispers: you gain access to use colours you unlocked
    [18:10] [***] whispers: since i got the 1k players killed one
    [18:10] [***] whispers: im using it now
    [18:11] [***] whispers: cant equip the standard one since i dont have it
    [18:11] To [***]: So if you have 1 hidden artifact appearence unlocked you can get other ones with similar requirements?
    [18:12] [***] whispers: frost and unholy i have no clue to obtain
    [18:12] [***] whispers: just that any of the other things i can do
    [18:12] [***] whispers: for blood
    [18:13] [***] whispers: [Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Hidden - Color 3 (update criteria when world quests available)]
    [18:13] [***] whispers: example
    [18:13] [***] whispers: i can use color 2,3,4 if i unlocked them
    [18:13] [***] whispers: but not color 1
    [18:13] To [***]: OK thanks for insight
    [18:13] [***] whispers: np

    Can anyone confirm or deny this?

    Edit: For what it's worth I will try to catch him later and take a screenshot.
    Edit 2: Found him
    Spoiler: 
    http: //i.imgur.com/qHmgRPm.jpg
    Last edited by MediEvilHero; 2016-10-02 at 04:11 PM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by MediEvilHero View Post
    Hello, fellow death knights! Today I had an interesting conversation with the owner of UH hidden artifact skin (1000 HK option to be specific) (Sorry I have no proof, because I was so excited that I forgot to take a screenshot, but I swear on my life that I saw it). So here is the chat conversation (I edited the name out):
    Spoiler: 

    [18:08] To [***]: Hey man! How dod you get the Scythe artifact appearence?
    [18:08] To [***]: did*
    [18:09] [***] whispers: not actually got it
    [18:09] [***] whispers: someone told me
    [18:10] [***] whispers: that if you get the blood one
    [18:10] [***] whispers: you open the trait upgrade thing
    [18:10] [***] whispers: then shift + right click other weaps
    [18:10] [***] whispers: you gain access to use colours you unlocked
    [18:10] [***] whispers: since i got the 1k players killed one
    [18:10] [***] whispers: im using it now
    [18:11] [***] whispers: cant equip the standard one since i dont have it
    [18:11] To [***]: So if you have 1 hidden artifact appearence unlocked you can get other ones with similar requirements?
    [18:12] [***] whispers: frost and unholy i have no clue to obtain
    [18:12] [***] whispers: just that any of the other things i can do
    [18:12] [***] whispers: for blood
    [18:13] [***] whispers: [Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Hidden - Color 3 (update criteria when world quests available)]
    [18:13] [***] whispers: example
    [18:13] [***] whispers: i can use color 2,3,4 if i unlocked them
    [18:13] [***] whispers: but not color 1
    [18:13] To [***]: OK thanks for insight
    [18:13] [***] whispers: np

    Can anyone confirm or deny this?

    Edit: For what it's worth I will try to catch him later and take a screenshot.
    This has been mentioned on pretty much 100 of the 200+pages in the megathread. But thanks for the effort!

  3. #43
    Sorry I had no idea, just thought I'd try to contribute to the cause.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by MediEvilHero View Post
    Sorry I had no idea, just thought I'd try to contribute to the cause.
    No problem, people are getting very edgy about this whole affair, so don't mind them haha.

  5. #45
    Someone posted that there's a chance that it's locked behind some objective later in the Balance of Power questline? WOuld explain why no one on beta has found it yet.

  6. #46
    Just saw someone with bonereapers hook.

    Where did he get it?



    after reading posts above i see how it was done
    Last edited by Darkovan; 2016-10-02 at 11:01 PM.

  7. #47
    I can confirmed method above works, probably oversight from blizzard. Im pretty sure it should work for all classes

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Invulon View Post
    I can confirmed method above works, probably oversight from blizzard. Im pretty sure it should work for all classes
    After it working on my DK I tried to see if I could do it for Ashrbinger ^^
    It doesnt work for me

  8. #48
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    1 block from the sun
    Posts
    124
    I feel like we might be at a standstill. Added a few updates of things people have actually -tried- from the megathread but nothing significant so far.

  9. #49
    Can we get Another tab for "places that we have tried to use army of the dead" So ppl can report in where they tried it. Plan is to resurect something or someone that starts the questline.

  10. #50
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    1 block from the sun
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Can we get Another tab for "places that we have tried to use army of the dead" So ppl can report in where they tried it. Plan is to resurect something or someone that starts the questline.
    I went ahead and did it. Rather have a smaller sheet then having to go in and edit everything out later. If possible let me know your AK level when you tried it so I can note it down. Wouldn't want it to get overlooked by someone with high AK.

  11. #51
    The frost artifact colors match the heltotem tauren, so if there is a chance to get it currently it might be just by farming those.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by wowipexi69 View Post
    The frost artifact colors match the heltotem tauren, so if there is a chance to get it currently it might be just by farming those.
    What about the generic blue/purple/red/green DK color palette exactly does match these tauren? The fel-green?

  13. #53
    The hidden frost hidden artifact has the same fel green glow as the tauren. The red and bronze also matches their clothing.

  14. #54
    We should get a sticky post that says "Hidden appearance for Frost and Unholy found !!!" and then disappoint them by showing the pictures of the ORIGINAL version that they need to be looking for... This way we won't have this stupid question asked over and over again.

  15. #55
    Hello everyone!

    I have just received my Bonereaper's Hook !!! YAY !!! But still no legendary for me haha.

    Information:

    • Trait LvL: 23
    • AK LvL: 11
    • Mythic Bosses: 0
    • Heroic Bosses: 7/7


    I was doing some World Quests when I saw the book on the floor, I clicked on it, read the story and went to ICC 25 HC and used the Trap Door button, after that I killed a few mobs and there it was ! THE BONEREAPER'S HOOK!

  16. #56
    man this sucks, logged 62 hours of apoc/army spam in proving grounds, still showing false on macro.

  17. #57
    Best thing to do is World Quests, farm some AP, some Gold, etc... do Mythic+ and don't think about it :P

    I still don't have a legendary...

  18. #58
    Frosts hidden skin a drop froma world boss which wasn't live yet
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

  19. #59
    I would have guessed the Calamir or Drugon, but I know for sure he's spawned at least once. Maybe the Soultakers?

  20. #60
    Frost got the shaft another world boss and nothing this week. Seriously Blizzard how retarded

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •