Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I met someone in LFR today that had the frost hidden skin.

I can't post any links because I have not posted often here but his name was Ekireii from US - Bleeding Hollow

Ofcourse when I asked him how he got it he wanted to be a smart ass and said it was Santa. Maybe it was a drop off the World Boss this week?

I've also seen a DK with that hidden skin also, Alliance side dk named Aisir

I'm so fucking glad I didn't search for the Frost's hidden appearance. After the silly drop from blood, and the bug's one from Unholy, the Frost's one was bound to happen to be a world boss drop. Not all this theorycrafting sh.t simply because of Blizzard's love for DKs.
    For those who still don't know how to get it : The world Boss "The soultakers" from this week drop this. Most likely a 100% guaranteed chance.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2016-11-23 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Got mine in a random bg.
    Last edited by mmoc7e8b1c3630; 2017-02-16 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Hello! I have a fast question. To unlock the, let's say for example red colour skin, will it work if I have the weapon transmoged for the kills or does it have to have the hidden appearance visible?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hello! I have a fast question. To unlock the, let's say for example red colour skin, will it work if I have the weapon transmoged for the kills or does it have to have the hidden appearance visible?
    Thanks.
    You can transmog your artifact weapon, verified.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can still get the Unholy hidden from Proving Grounds.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Has anyone verified a special ghoul proc from Army of the Dead or is it just Apocalypse?
    I think its just from Apocalypse only.
    Last edited by mmoc7e8b1c3630; 2017-03-22 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Nice work thanks!

my frost dropped from naxx 25 horseman and the unholy just dropped randomly from an apo cast at a WQ. prior to that i just went into PGs for 4 hours. i dont have the 2k ghouls archivement.
    13/13

Monk

I just got the Unholy hidden skin on a new alt; felt a bit weird getting it after 6 hours played at level 110. I farmed PG for like 45 minutes before getting bored, then went and did EoA where the orc suddenly spawned. Did they increase the chance or am I just lucky? lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see the Orc I the macro said true went to ICC used the door killed the boss that drops bone Reaper and got it

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Has anyone verified a special ghoul proc from Army of the Dead or is it just Apocalypse?
    Orc can spawn from either Apocalypse or AoTD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I'm so fucking glad I didn't search for the Frost's hidden appearance. After the silly drop from blood, and the bug's one from Unholy, the Frost's one was bound to happen to be a world boss drop. Not all this theorycrafting sh.t simply because of Blizzard's love for DKs.
    For those who still don't know how to get it : The world Boss "The soultakers" from this week drop this. Most likely a 100% guaranteed chance.
    Surprised that the most easiest answer that people didn't consider it considering the name "soultakers" and what did Frostmourne do take souls.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Orc can spawn from either Apocalypse or AoTD.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised that the most easiest answer that people didn't consider it considering the name "soultakers" and what did Frostmourne do take souls.
    That's not true at all. I said very nearly from the beginning that it was going to drop off of Soultakers specifically and I also found the "Special Army of the Dead" orc model on wowhead a long time ago as well. People either ignored me or didn't really think about it plus when I found the model we were still too low in AK to even get it to unlock it. I think it was like artifact 2 when I found it. Very, very early on.

But yeah one of the first things I did was ask if there were any world bosses that didn't spawn on Beta (Ana'mouz, the spider thing, and Soultakers were the ones named) and suggested it must obviously be from Soultakers and also probably gated behind AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That's not true at all. I said very nearly from the beginning that it was going to drop off of Soultakers specifically and I also found the "Special Army of the Dead" orc model on wowhead a long time ago as well. People either ignored me or didn't really think about it plus when I found the model we were still too low in AK to even get it to unlock it. I think it was like artifact 2 when I found it. Very, very early on.

But yeah one of the first things I did was ask if there were any world bosses that didn't spawn on Beta (Ana'mouz, the spider thing, and Soultakers were the ones named) and suggested it must obviously be from Soultakers and also probably gated behind AK.
    You probably did state it I don't know but it was quickly overlooked with the amount of incorrect responses regarding the appearance from other people.

Does the proving ground method for unholy still work in 7.3?