Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranxie View Post
    Not true. My guild has been running mythic dungeons with only 4 loot-eligible players (last one did it earlier in the week with other guildies), and we occasionally run into bosses that don't drop any loot at all. When we did a run with only 3 loot-eligibles, it was even worse -- 2 bosses out of 3 in Maw of Souls didn't drop anything. It looks like personal works with the same rules in dungeons as in raids -- 20% chance of a drop per loot-eligible player, with a chance of an extra drop on final bosses.
    First time I sumbled upon what I said it worked. Violet hold 4 guys saved helping a friend he got loot every single boss. Second time we were 3 saved and 2 non saved, 1 loot droped every single boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    I got really lucky and got a mythic piece or upgraded mythic for every slot on my first 2 weeks of mythic, right now I'd be giving gear out like crazy and that's kind of imbalanced. I believe nearly every piece should be able to be traded in the run itself but not outside the instance to the AH or anything because people wouldn't need to run content then.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thats my idea, tradeable in the group only, not the AH