Thread: Mythic Drops

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mythic Drops

Hello,

yesterday i did all Mythic Dungeons and got like nothing.

imgur.com/a/mloBE - Cant post a real link since i got not enough posts.

As you can see i did all 10 of them and got a total of 5 Items ( One of them is from a Dungeon Quest Bag ).
    Violet Hold is not in the List and i dunno why.

1 of these items was an upgrade, but thats another thing since my itemlevel is pretty "ok"

I want to know if this is really bad luck, or if it is normal to get 1 Item per 2-3 Dungeons, while i see people in my group getting 2-3 Items per INSTANCE.

Excuse my bad english please

Greetings Noones
    Last edited by mmoc893be4144f; 2016-09-15 at 08:26 AM.

Welcome to the wonderful world of legion rng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noones View Post
    Hello,

yesterday i did all Mythic Dungeons and got like nothing.

imgur.com/a/mloBE - Cant post a real link since i got not enough posts.

As you can see i did all 10 of them and got a total of 5 Items ( One of them is from a Dungeon Quest Bag ).
    Violet Hold is not in the List and i dunno why.

1 of these items was an upgrade, but thats another thing since my itemlevel is pretty "ok"

I want to know if this is really bad luck, or if it is normal to get 1 Item per 2-3 Dungeons, while i see people in my group getting 2-3 Items per INSTANCE.

Excuse my bad english please

Greetings Noones
    You answered your own question.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's RNG and it sucks, I'm in the same boat, after killing about 100 mythic bosses, I currently have 5 mythic items equipped, and I'm not even sure that all of them are drops and not dungeon world quest items or something like that.

Deleted
    Well it sucks. People getting 2-3 Legendarys, 3+ Items per Mythic and shit.

I thought there is some kind of "Bad Luck Protection"...

Quote Originally Posted by Noones View Post
    Well it sucks. People getting 2-3 Legendarys, 3+ Items per Mythic and shit.

I thought there is some kind of "Bad Luck Protection"...
    the average person, who is not you, will get 500 items per dungeon and has a legendary in every slot

you wont get any items or legendaries for the entire expansion

thats what bad luck protection means

Deleted
    My first Mythic loot was 850 warforged. During my first week I got like 3-4 850 gear.

RNG. Probably karma, because you got Invisible on your first LK kill.

here is what you do: you make a group with multiple players of the same armor type and then you swap items to each other that you don't need

Deleted
    Apparently Bad Luck Protection means that normal People are protected from people with bad luck like me. So people with bad luck wont catch up and cant raid with you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a mythic problem, its a personal loot problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    This isn't a mythic problem, its a personal loot problem.
    Makes no sense. It created this trend, that people gladly give away items if they don't need it(and you can be on lucky stream yourself, getting items in a row).

It's never been easier to get great loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    My first Mythic loot was 850 warforged. During my first week I got like 3-4 850 gear.

RNG. Probably karma, because you got Invisible on your first LK kill.
    250 Kills with all chars, Luck says No.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    here is what you do: you make a group with multiple players of the same armor type and then you swap items to each other that you don't need
    I gave away 3 of the 4 items i got. the bag item was soulbound and the last one was a +5 ilvl upgrade ( 840 to 845 in this slot )

A guy in my random heroic group got two 850 titanforged items in a row. I have yet to get loot from two bosses in a row in nomal, heroic & mythic so far this expansion and I have like seven days played on 110. I average about 1 item per mythic dungeon, but I've also gotten nothing from a whole mythic dungeon. RNG is a bitch.
    Former hardcore raider of SlashCry - Kazzak EU
    Notable achievements:
    World #20 Madness of Death Wing Heroic
    World #21 Spine of Death Wing Heroic
    World #20 Ragnaros Heroic
    World #29 Al'akir Heroic/Nefarian Heroic

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    It's never been easier to get great loot.
    Simply untrue.

Personal loot: You may get an item, it may be of use to you, if not you may be able to trade it.

Group loot: The boss will drop an item, it may be of use to you, you may win the roll.

PL means it takes longer to get the loot you need and gear up. Forced PL in mythics is simply done to delay the rate at which players can consume content by slowing their gear progression.

Simply untrue.

Personal loot: You may get an item, it may be of use to you, if not you may be able to trade it.

Group loot: The boss will drop an item, it may be of use to you, you may win the roll.

PL means it takes longer to get the loot you need and gear up. Forced PL in mythics is simply done to delay the rate at which players can consume content by slowing their gear progression.
    Only that with PL more loot drops in sum than with group loot.. So no it doesn't take loger with PL.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelaun View Post
    Only that with PL more loot drops in sum than with group loot.. So no it doesn't take loger with PL.
    Only if the stars align, on average it takes a lot longer to gear up as it's impossible to farm things properly.

Also been very unlucky with gear from Mythics. Most of the gear that drops are rings/amulets.

But i guess its completely random. Ive done a heroic dungeon where i got loot from every boss, and ive done heroics where i got nothing but gold.
    Specially trinkets ive been very unlucky with, i have not seen a mythic trinket drop, and i have cleared 22 mythics atm, still need 6 this week ..

15+ Year Old Account
    Only if the stars align, on average it takes a lot longer to gear up as it's impossible to farm things properly.
    Not really. Because with master loot you'll just get items with armor types no one can use so it's wasted gear just the same. You can also trade pieces which you couldn't in the past. I think people have this assumption they can gear up in Mythics as fast as they did spamming heroics and that's definitely not the case.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Not really. Because with master loot you'll just get items with armor types no one can use so it's wasted gear just the same. You can also trade pieces which you couldn't in the past. I think people have this assumption they can gear up in Mythics as fast as they did spamming heroics and that's definitely not the case.
    In the first 2 weeks I got ZERO 850 drops.

Most people I played with at that point had 3-7 850 items, even those who did mythic only in the 2nd week.

It sux, the difference between 840 and 850 is significant and it is completely random.

It took me finally 25 mythic ids to get a 850 back. I pretty much get 3x backs, rings, neck for every other item I loot.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of legion rng.
    Happened all the time in WoD as well.

Or hell any expansion really.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply untrue.

Conversely with group loot many times something will drop that is of no use to anybody. This is not a new situation.