[H] 850 ilvl Rogue LF weekend raiding guild.

Willing to play horde or alliance, but I would prefer a PvP server.

I work a lot, and would not be able to make some weekday raid times. I raided quite a lot back in WoTLK and Cata in a heroic progression guild, but I quit for MoP and only played casually for a few months in draenor. Looking to come back for raiding in legion since the expansion is showing a lot of promise. If I could find an EST guild that would be nice, but those seem to be much more rare.

Currently at 850 ilvl with 2 legendary pieces (can only equip 1 right now). Full 6 piece order hall gear and 877 weapons subtlety and 874 weapons outlaw.

I also do a lot of PvP. 2300+ RBGs, 2400+ 2's, 2200+ 3's ratings.

Armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f/Volte/simple
    Last edited by Xvolte; 2016-09-16 at 10:09 PM.

ABOUT US

Zenmetsu is a new guild formed by a group of veterans that have been playing with each other for years. We like to enjoy ourselves when we raid, but the main focus is to progress within a relative short window. Our raid schedule is much leaner than other progression guilds, so we expect all of our raiders to perform at their best at all times.

If you are unable or unwilling to take criticism for a mistake, this is not the guild for you. While no one plays perfectly 100% of the time, mispulls, stupid deaths, and poor overall performance will be called out and you will be expected to improve. If you are easily offended, or are unable or unwilling to take criticism for a mistake, this is not the guild for you.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Hunter-High
    Enhance Shaman- High
    Warlock- Medium
    Spriest- Medium
    Warrior- Medium

Zenmetsu is always looking to expand our roster with strong, motivated, and experienced raiders. High performing trials will earn a core spot. We are a competitive bunch and trials should be expected to keep up on meters and execute fight mechanics without issue.

Even if your class is not listed for recruitment, we encourage you to apply if you think you have what it takes to raid with us. All apps will be reviewed and scrutinized.

Apply at our guild website : zenguild.enjin.com

SCHEDULE

Saturday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST

Sunday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST

CONTACTS

Officer: Babuko (Warnoxz#1531)

your guild is in a non-pvp server. would prefer a pvp one, sorry

bump