Question Holy: What talents going into raids next week?

Hey all. new here Whats everyones general thought process with talent choices for Holy going into raids next week? Ive looked at a few sites but curious what people are going with.

Well, literally every single holy priest guide out there recommends the same talent build. So I'll just try and go with exactly that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Well, literally every single holy priest guide out there recommends the same talent build. So I'll just try and go with exactly that one...
    Well, considering that the H2P guide and the Wowhead guide differ, I don't believe that's quite the case...

Tier 1: I think it going to be Trail of Light vs. Enlightenment. Both fill different niches for the various types of fights. Nythendra will probably be running Enlightenment, but for Renferal will prolly have Trail of light because of the ability that link 2 players together and transfers each others damage taken to the other.
    Tier 4: I think all 3 are viable based on healing comp and types of externals the healers have, we have a pally and a druid so Symbol of Hope will probably be better than Guardian Angel and i think Light of the Naaru help get through your roatation faster(could be better for fights where everyone's stacked most of the fight to abuse the out put of Sanctify).
    Tier 5: I think Surge of Light still stand above the rest. I've never been a fan of Binding Heal this xpac, because if i running the flash heal heavy talents, surge of light synergizes better with ToL in my opinion. And I see binding heal as a less powerful flash heal with slightly less utility compared to ToL.
    Tier 6: Varies on fight to fight based on raid strats and positioning.
    Tier 7: Probably Apothesis on every fight.

A lot of these talents can be interchanged based on raid healing comp to fill whats missing (makes me really excited that its not 1 cookie cutter build and can be changed based on your play style).