Poll: How many characters in your guild with legendaries have multiple?

15+ Year Old Account

Legendary distribution in you guild? (Multiple for the same char)

Following the reports in the other thread.

Example:
    In mine there are 4 characters with legendaries and one of those guys was lucky twice making it 5 legendary drops in total.

=> 25% of legendary owners in my guild have multiple legendaries

Please consider chars not accounts when voting to make the results comparable.

One dude having a leg on his main and alt doesn't count as a multiple drop in this poll.

No one in my guild have a leg. But 2 friends of mine got 2 leg each.

I believe there are two people in my guild with 2 legendaries and 4 that have 1 legendary.

I've gotten two myself but I'm not sure anyone else in my guild has any.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I think a healer has one (but it's one of the generic, all-class ones) and a DPS has one for their class.

Deleted
    Yep, I am 100% sure people are not going to vote shitty just because they feel like it, they want something to whine about & just are assholes.
    This will be a 100% truthful poll.

That being said, we have 0 leg's in the guild.

One guy got it like day 4 of Legion. Other than that, nothing.

Deleted
    Small Guild

about 10 active players that did every daily and every mythic boss id and lots of heroics = 0 legendary

only one of us knows someone with a legendary, from emissary bag 2 days after hitting 110.

I think OP is asking this to see if something is broken with the legendary system.

It should be an infinitesimally small chance that someone gets 2 legendaries but it just "feels" like after you get your first one that you have a higher chance of getting your 2nd. And I think OP is looking to tell if it's bias or if something really is broken. Somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.